Chapter 2 The Reunion

Hey guys Anyssa_Marie here formally known as Nini4410. Who ever reads this story... THANKS :D I work really hard on it everyday so please dont judge it.. Comment any characters you want me to add and some things you dont like. Please vote.. Love you guys... Or do I??? DUN DUUN DUUUUN jk i do love you guys so you may read now :)PS I DONT OWN NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS ONLY KURAYAMI CX

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

You have got to be kidding me.... Tsunade!!!!! HOW THE HELL!!! I could not speak my tounge was numb... Out of all the places to see my sister again its here. Damn...

"Kurayami your looking.... older", Tsunade commented hesitantly.

"Yes Tsunade, look at you.....a Hokage", I replied quickly

"Yes things have changed over the years"

"I have noticed, am i allowed to settle down in the village?" I said just to end this awkward reunion

"AAHH of course!!! You will be staying in an apartment I will have Kakashi take you", She ruffled threw papers and gave me a note with my adress and apartment number....

Walking down a dirt road, a man with silver hair was reading a porno which made me highly uncomfortable. " May I ask why you decided to settle down hime?" I looked at him not speaking, taking my hint, he looked ahead not saying a word for the rest of the walk.

I walked in to my apartment, there was a blue couch on top of a white carpet. A tv sat on a wooden stand next to a pot of flowers, there was a kitchen with the necessities. I walked into the bedroom to see a queen sized bed with a blue comforter and white polka dots. The carpet was white still but with a small, round blue carpet above it. The walls were painted a light blue, to the right was a walk in closet. There was an attached bathroom to the left with white walls and tiles. I took of my clothes till I was left with my shirt and hopped into bed.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

...... So how was it guys CX sorry I was late posting but I have been busy... Alot xD so please comment if you would like something to happen or changes CX SORRY ITS SO SHORT HAVING A WRITERS BLOCK :D have a good day and stay awesome my friends!!