Chapter 10: A series of unfortunate events

My back, my poor poor back. I didn't think the travel to Suna from Kohona would be so long. Nearly three days and that's with running! We walked through the gate when the Jounins stopped, I turned, looking at them with cold, dead, eyes.

   "Sorry Hime-sama, we were only sent to drop you off and pick you up."

   " I thought you were to join me and present Kohona"

   " The plan has changed only one person is allowed to go, Farwell Hime-sama"

   I went to open my mouth but they disappeared in front of me. I glared into the air, wanting to go back home even more now. I turned to face Suna and headed towards the Kazekages office to me assigned an apartment to stay in. I walked up to the double doors and yanked them open, angry and disappointed, I stomped up the stairs ignoring the bowing people in front of me.

   Bang Bang Bang

   "Come in" a low voice

My hand grasped the handle and slowly turned it, I was about to open the door when Kakashi appeared out if no where scaring the feces out of me!

"Sorry Hime-sama,  I forgot to give you your apartment key and adress"

  He shoves both of the objects in my hand them poofed away... I look back at the door, shook my head, and headed back down the stairs. I walked out into the dust filled paths and headed to the apartments. I don't know who wrote these directions but the are horrid. I turned onto the last street and saw a small apartment complex up ahead. I looked at the numbers hoping to find mine soon.

209 210 211 212 213 214 215......

wait...

I turned on my heels and walked back to room 214 and opened the door with the key. The door opened with a loud creak for me to see a dusty room. Hey at least it had AC it is hot! I plopped my bag on the little chair in the corner and headed to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and hopped in, washing my hair and doing the other necessities. I turned off the hot water and rapped an itchy towel around my body and headed to my bag to put my pajamas on, which consisted of boxer shorts type thing and a big shirt. I pulled back the covers and let myself fall into a nightmare filled dream...

------------------------------------------------

HEY guys :D how was it good right!  no ok...

So I realized I made my authors note mostly about myslef so I decided to ask you guys questions at the end if each chapter so here it is...

Q.) What do you guys feel about kuryami and her past. What do you think happened that she is horrified by?

...

...

...

...

Ok guys xD vote for the chapter... or not... it depends oh your feeling about it and please comment so I know your opinions!

Have a good day and stay awesome my friends :)

ps sorry it's short xc