Chapter 1 The Arrival

My life is lonely. No one there to comfort me when needed. I did live in a village for a year, but I like to travel, see different and new things. But something's come to an end.

Looking around, I see that I am in a forest with trees that are so alive and healthy. Up ahead there is a pond luring me to take a sip, which I gladly accept. Kneeling forward I look at my reflection in the pond to see pink hair so light it's almost white but you still can tell its pink. Blue eyes, bluer than any ocean you come across. Pale skin, not to pale that it will appear white, but pale enough not to be tanned. I cup my hands together to take a sip and gently lower my hands in the cool water. I bring it up to my plump lips which are dry, not being hydrated takes a toll on you. I stand up and look at my features.

A body of 5'3 and a reasonable size breast shape my hourglass figure. I really don't have gigantic breast but there not small either. I have a medium sized perky butt which I have been given by my mother and I'm not going to argue. My clothes consist of a silk white kimono that stops mid thigh and sleeves that reach past my fingers. A belt that appears to be crystal blue tightly hugs my waist, the special thing about this belt is that it stores my chakra and gives it to me when needed. I have bandages wrapping around the rest of my thigh and stops above my knees. I have a silk white mask that cover my nose down. My pink hair is short to my chin except two long pieces that reach my thighs that are put into loose and low pigtails. And a snowy-white haori with a white the peace symbol inside a blue circle with the length that reaches my ankles.

Thinking about my reputation which is very good since I am a Sannin. I became a Sannin at a very young due to my maturity and skill at age 9. Since then I have been traveling alone, we'll I in till today. People have known me as the Ice Princess due to my light appearance and my lightning and ice release.

I look up to see the green gates that I have grown up with, welcoming me with open arms. My white ninja Sandals guided me to the entrance and pass the snoring guards. Remembering the streets , I headed my way toward the hokages tower. I recently learned that a new hokage had been issued due to the fourth passing away during the chunin exams. I hope that he or she will welcome me into this village.

Slowly walking up to the door I knocked 3 times with a gut wrenching feeling that something I don't want to see will be on the other side. I heard a feminine voice shout, "Come in!!", which startled me. Opening the door I saw a face I would have liked to never see again.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Soooo how is it if you guys are reading??? Comment if you guys have any ideas and stuff. Please vote and fan and I will give you guys a virtual cookie!!!!

Well thanks for reading and bye bye!

- Nini4410