Side story- Possible future

It was a warm morning as Y/N hummed softly. The wind blew through her hair as she splashed her feet in the pool.

It was home made pool filled with blue water and small sparkling rocks from the stream.

It was such a nice day and Y/N felt more relaxed than she had been in such a long time.

She stiffened as she felt a pair of arms engulf her from behind.

"You look so beautiful. But then again you always look beautiful". Came the soft laugh in her ear.

She wiggled out his hug and scooted into the pool of water hugging her knees as she sat without looking at him.

"Oh come on Y/N. You can't ignore me forever". He said with a sigh watching as she stared down at the water.

She refused to look at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows angrily.

"I love you Y/N. Why can't you see how much I love you". He hissed clenching his fists.

There was nothing but silence except for the sound of the wind.

"Fine. Just ignore me. I should've cut off your arms and legs instead of your tongue". He exhaled letting out an angry huff as he started to walk away.

He suddenly stopped and called out to her.

"Don't forget that we need to see the doctor later. We need to see how the baby is doing after all."

At the word 'baby', Y/N reacted in disgust, disgusted at him and disgusted at everything.

But she couldn't speak and she could barely react.

He controlled everything about her. Even her own body.

And now she was forced to carry his monster.

A monster born into a world full of monsters.

As she sat there, Y/N just wanted to cry, because no matter how much she tried, she would always just go from one hell to another.

(Hey Angie here. This is a possible outcome for one of the endings. You will have to guess which one of the guys it is. But thought you guys might like a little sneak peek. Sorry I've taken so long to update. The busier I get the less time I have to write unfortunately. But I will try to update more!)