Isla

Isla had never understood the world she had been born into.

A bizzare world with different creatures and a strange take on how things should work.

Isla didn't even know who had given birth to her in the first place.

She had been abandoned at such a young age and just somehow learned on her own to survive.

It wasn't too hard, especially as she realized that this world was made for those like her.

Strong, beautiful, smart, she knew she was the perfect mate.

But... it didn't seem to be enough and she grew bored of seeing all of the same creatures. All the same men and the same screams.

She didnt care for gender and she certainly didnt who... as long as they were hers.

When she had seen Y/N for the first time, oh Isla knew .. she just knew that this human was for her!

Her smell had been different. Her eyes had been so confused and pure. A being not contaminated  from this filthy world. At least not yet!

And so here Isla was, staring down at the small bottle in her hand, and feeling a little nervous.

She had thought this potion to be the solution but now she was having second doubts.

What if Y/N didnt drink it?

What if one of her ... filth drank it instead?

Well.. no matter. Isla straightened up as the sun slowly started to set behind her.

It was time to find her beloved and make sure that Y/N only had her.

And that none of those filth would ever be near Y/N again.