Isla 2- Short

Isla watched in happiness as You backed up a bit.

She could hear your thoughts swirling in your head.

"What's going on? Who is she? Is she going to try to impregnate me or something? God this world is fucked up"

Isla couldn't help but coo at how adorable You were!

Why she wouldn't hurt you. You were her mate. She wanted You to copulate with her willingly of course.

You backed up even more, falling to you ass, and hissing at the pain. She walked to you, bending over and letting her nipples peek through her wardrobe, You blushed intensely at the clear view.

You weren't exactly gay but you sure as hell weren't completely straight either.

But you still didn't want to be attacked by her. Attractive or not..

"ADAM!!" You screamed out as the thundering noise came quickly. Adam appeared in a flash almost instantly.

Grabbing you and putting You behind his large back.

He seemed frightened at the sight of the female.

Isla clicked her tongue, straightening up and tossing her hair, annoyed at the sight of the Anichara.

"Piss off. She's mine".

Isla snarled at the slightly shaking tall male.

But he held his ground. Giving her a small glare back despite his fright.

"She doesn't belong to you. She already has a harem of her own".

He hissed back at and winced a bit when he saw her glowing pink eyes.

Isla was extremely pissed now. God how she detested these stupid males.

The sound of approaching wings made her inwardly groan in dismay.

More of the harem was coming. And usually she could take them but she knew better.

Giving one last longing look at You, she ran off, leaving a terrified Adam and a paralyzed slightly turned on You.

As Isla hurried off, she felt the tears welling up in her eyes, god she had been so close to you!

She could've held You in her arms. Stroked your pretty head, and nestled you in her bosom, but no the stupid male had to just show up.

Tears flowed down as she ran, her mind reeling, thinking of nothing but You.

She needed a good plan to take you. A plan to make you hers.

Sobbing, she dashed off, nearly colliding into a small fox anichara who squealed at the sight of her.

But he relaxed as Isla didn't even notice him and just ran away.

Oh yes, Isla really need to think up of something, before more was added to Your harem.