Chapter 11

The next morning, Y/N woke up to feel two figures pressed up on both sides of her, both of them having a raging hard on.

Sitting up with a scream, she looked to see that it was the twins, she swatted both of them violently.

They both woke up, Maeta reaching for her, a blissful smile on his pink lips.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BED". She yelled as her door opened up.

Adam ran in and roared seeing the twins.

"I knew it! I knew you little shits would try something. Especially you Maeta!" He snarled grabbing them both and tossing them out of the room.

He turned around and apologized to Y/N.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I'll make sure to put chains on their doors at night".

And with that he was out of the room, yelling could be heard, as Y/N rubbed her temples annoyed.

She got out of bed, and went through her bags for some clothes, pulling rhem out and putting them on.

God she missed taking showers.

Instead of going to the spring, she wished she could just take a nice hot shower, and just stay there for maybe 20 minutes.

Damn.

With a sigh, she walked into the hallway, seeing Rys tossing a tiny screaming Apple up into the air.

The Apple would be quiet in his hand but then scream as he would toss it again.

"Do all plants in this world scream? Or uh have emotions? This isn't the first one I've seen that has showed emotion.." She asked staring at the shouting Apple. It certainly looked like an ordinary Apple.

"Some yes. Depends though.. some creatures enchant them to have voices and emotions. They prefer to hear them beg as they eat them". Rys said simply pocketing the Apple as Y/N drew a horrified look on her face.

Man this world was messed up.

She wasn't going to even ask Rys if he had enchanted that Apple himself.

They both headed downstairs, to find Adam cooking that smelled almost like steak, and the twins tied up to two simple wooden chairs.

They had gags in their mouths and both brightened as they saw Y/N.

Trying to come free of their binds.

Adam walked over to Nen and smacked him in the head.

"I had to tie them up. I didn't think Humans had this much lust. Especially male ones.. " He said in disgust as he glared down at them.

Y/N almost wanted to smile. If only Adam saw how some guys were back in her World. He would've had a heart attack.

"Well uh just please don't attack me again, especially not in the morning when you both have hard- uh I mean just don't do that again". She said towards the twins blushing furiously then side stepping them as Rys watched them all a dark look in his normally emotionless eyes.

She sat down across from the twins and stared at the strange glass before her.

It was orange and red. Almost pulp like and didn't really have any smell.

"Adam? What's this?"

It was Rys who answered.

"Alken Juice. Eriol came home early this morning and had some".

"Wait Eriols back?! Where is he?" She said standing up but Rys pointed for her to sit back down.

"Sleeping. Don't know when he's going to wake up".

She frowned and sat back down feeling the guilt eat her up. Y/N really wanted to talk to him.

I mean he had done so much for her. Even got her some special juice that would help her.

Without thinking, she chugged the glass, awarding herself "Human females are something else", from Rys as she gagged.

Man this juice tasted weird. Like all the fruits mixed in one. It was a weird taste but she forced herself to drink it all. Groaning as she sat the glass back down on the table.

The twins stared at her wide eyed. And Rys sat next to them.

"This stuff is weird". She said stroking her moaning stomach as Adam brought over plates of strange looking foods.

"Are you alright Y/N?"

Rys let out a small chuckle.

"She drank that glass so fast she almost vomited it up".

Maeta spat out his gag and let out a snicker.

"If she can swallow that fast imagine what else she can swallow-"

Rys stuffed the gag back in his mouth cutting him off.

Y/N let out a half groan/laugh.

Upstairs, Eriol stood at the top of the stairs, listening to the sounds below.

He wished he could just go and be in Y/N's arms right now.

But he was too scared to talk to her. The events of the other day had nearly set him off.

He had even endangered himself, running off into the woods to cool off, although it took all night. With him in the end going to the closest market.

He sat on the top step. Eriol sighed as he listened to Y/N's voice.

She sounded so nice.

His obsession for her was becoming worse and he had no idea how to calm it.

Eriol had never expected himself to have fallen this deeply for a human.

Especially some human female..

There was a giggle echoing upstairs and he closed his eyes in bliss.

There was no way he could tell her about these dark desires.

Or the fact that he had poured that glass for her himself. Putting in some of his spit in there as well.

Truly dark desires indeed