Chapter 10

Y/N didn't react, a thoughtful expression dawning out on her, her fingers drumming her arms.

"Fine. But just so you know this isn't a harem. And you are allowed to touch me but within only a time span of 10-30 seconds, depending on how I feel of course, got it?" She said glaring Maeta.

"Y/N NO!" Adam panicked as he stared at her in shock.

She ignored him and waited for the twins answers.

Maeta looked back at his brother then he turned back. Nodding at her proposition.

"Ok great. Guess you're staying with us or something". She sighed letting her arms drop to her sides in relief that they had accepted.

Then she remembered she was a guest. Ah damn.

"Uh should I have them sleep somewhere else Adam? Or is here ok?" She asked more timidly towards a tense Adam.

He looked at her and sighed.

"I'm against this but yes they can stay. I suppose we will have to make the cabin larger".

Eriol smashed something to the ground and tore out of the cabin. Leaving a tense silence behind him.

It was Rys who first spoke.

"Leave him be. He's upset you keep adding more men to your harem. I don't see why though. You're a female. It's in your nature".

Y/N looked upwards in exhaustion.

"For the last time, this is not a harem, oh whatever call it what you will I guess".

The twins suddenly stood up. Nen hesitating slightly but Maeta lunging towards Y/N.

Before Y/N or Adam could even react, Rys tackled Maeta to the ground.

"GIVE ME ONE REASON. ONE REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T GUT YOU".

He roared this in the common language, as Maeta struggled underneath him.

Nen surprisingly didn't try to help his brother. He just stood there observing.

Y/N was extremely shocked, her mouth dropped open, she definitely did not expect Rys of all the creatures to freak out.

But he was extremely angry, his green eyes glowing, as Maeta was pinned underneath him.

"Ok let go of him. We can make sure he doesn't touch Y/N". Adam said grabbing Rys who made an odd sound that almost sounded like someone sharpening a blade.

Rys jerked himself out of Adams hold and let out a whistling breath. His features returning back into a neutral look.

"I apologize. I didn't like that he was going to...hold you. For some reason or another." Rys looked almost confused. Confused at his own actions.

Maeta got up smiling creepily and rubbing his neck.

"I suppose we will have to be more timely". He giggled toward his brother who just regarded him with a strange look.

Y/N could feel a headache coming on and all she wanted now was some pain meds.

The day went on, with the cabin being expanded to a large almost mansion type, barriers being placed over it for everyone's protection. But mainly and most importantly for Y/N herself.

Rys grew some vines that crept on the outside of the house. And the home now had three stories. Everyone now having their own bedroom.

Y/N even got her own room which made her happy. Although the others were upset by this. Wanting to share a bed with her apparently. Until Adam gave a huge lecture on Y/N's behalf.

It was almost dark and Eriol still hadn't come back.

Y/N stood outside, the thick wool blanket he had lent her previously draped over her shoulders, as she peered out into the nearly dark forest.

"Eriol. Please come back". She sighed feeling strangely guilty. Even though she knew it wasn't really her fault.

"Come on Y/N. Come back inside. This isn't the first time Eriol has gone off on his own. He will be back eventually". Adam said behind her holding out his hand worriedly.

Y/N sighed and followed Adam back into the now new home.

Curious eyes watched them in the darkness.

A beautiful female elf biting her lips in amazement and eagerness.

"Y/N. Y/N. I've found you". She whispered to herself almost in a daze as she touched her cheeks. They were heating up.

She sighed dazed as she watched the house.

Finally she had found her one love.