Chapter 6

Y/N managed to make small talk with Rys. Although he was incredibly dull with his answers.

Rys was completely not at all how faerie would have acted. At least, not how Y/N had read about, in her fantasy books. He was unresponsive, nearly emotionless, and looked like he wanted to just die somewhere.

She felt herself at a loss after awhile. And just ended up scolding him for kissing her. Which he didn't seem too care about one bit.

Letting out a sigh, she ran a hand through her damp hair, and glanced out of one of the windows.

It was now sunny.

Something suddenly occurred to her.

"Hey Rys. Can you control the weather?"

He stared at her unblinking.

"Yes. All faeries can. It's in our nature. Do we have any food?" The last bit he directed towards Adam who looked ready to hit him.

Y/N was amazed as she stood next to the window. Everything in this world was both deadly and beautiful. But at the same time so confusing for her.

She rubbed her eyes feeling tired again.

"I'm sorry I tried to kiss you". Came Eriols voice behind her as she turned to him.

He genuinely did seem sorry but also determined.

"It's ok. It's just .. I don't understand how things here work. And it scares me". She said rubbing her shoulders now in nervousness.

There was a silence in the cabin as the three stared at her in sympathy. Except for Rys since he just looked blank as ever.

" I know. We will try to find a way to get you back home Y/N. Don't worry about that". Adam said soothingly to her and decided to make something to eat for her.

As he busted himself, Rys laid down, and Y/N smiled .

Maybe, things would get better, since they reallt all did seem nice albeit very strange.

Especially Eriol who had taken her hand and put it up to his lips.

He leaned over to her.

"I am very attracted to you. I'll be honest, I've wanted to court you since I saw you, and it's getting harder for me to control myself".

Y/N felt a surge of panic at this and pulled her head back.

"You sound like a female". Said Rys suddenly appearing next to them and staring at Eriol his eyes empty.

Eriol opened his mouth to say something but closed it. Looking even more guilty now, he dropped Y/N's hand, and walked off to where Adam was.

Rys looked at Y/N.

"You're changing him. Most time females control how males act or think. Like mindless souls they just do whatever the female says. But you're making him act very different. Assertive and full of lust. Do all the female humans in your world do that to males?"

Rys asked this all slowly as if he was pondering each word.

Y/N blinked in surprise.

"Uh some? If the female is super attractive I guess.."

"I see. I wonder what else you can change". He eyed her entire body at this.

Adam stormed over and grabbed Rys by the shoulder. Jerking him away as he roared, "Now I have to deal with a faerie too!"

Y/N wrapped her arms around herself. Taking a deep breathe, she watched Adam yell at Rys, and Eriol sip something out of a cup, refusing to look at Y/N.

Boy, she hoped the upcoming days would get a bit easier, or else she was really going to end up having a heart attack.