Chapter 31

It wasn't long before Y/N managed to convince Rys to take her to see the others.

Although he whined and bitched, he begrudgingly agreed to take her and Night up to the mountain side, complaining about having to use his powers extra hard.

He also refused let Y/N hold onto Night and instead kept him near his side .

Which of course caused Night to freak out mid flight and lose his blanket.

By the time they landed, Y/N felt exhausted, Rys was annoyed, and Night was throwing a naked tantrum.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP YOU NAKED IMBECILE?!" Rys roared at Night once they landed on the rocky mountainside.

"Rys. Stop yelling at him. Oh no he's naked again.." Y/N muttered with a sigh as she was suddenly attacked from behind and pulled into a familiar embrace.

Startled Y/N turned her head to see Eriol hugging her and burying his face into her neck. Inhaling her scent as she wriggled in his grasp.

"You we're gone too long. And now I find out you have a soul mate". He whispered in her voice sending shivers coursing through her back.

She looked at his cold eyes and gulped.

Y/N had forgotten just insanely possessive Eriol was especially compared to the others.

As she hesitated on what to say next, Night was freaking out running to them, with Rys tackling him to the ground.

"Just stay still you stupid fucking dragon!" Rys screamed pinning him to the ground as Night suddenly burst into tears.

"Rys stop! You're hurting Night!" She exclaimed struggling to look over as Eriol grip on her tightened.

"Ow! Eriol stop! You're hurting me!" She cried pushing Eriol angrily and stomping on his foot.

He winced a bit and released her as she glared at him.

"Look Eriol. It shouldn't matter to you about the whole soulmate thing ok? You don't think I'm confused by this whole thing? God everything here is just a whole shit pile of confusing. Just - just leave me alone". She said the frustration in her growing as she suddenly turned and ran to where Rys and Night were struggling with one another.

Eriol stood there no emotion in his crystal like eyes and not moving.

An air of both darkness and unhappiness starting to pour out of him that was only growing worse by the day.

It wasn't long before the others appeared, Adam not looking hurt at all as they all grabbed a weary looking Cato in unison.

"Y/N. You're alright". Adam said in relief shoving Cato into someone else's arms and rushing to Y/N.

Y/N couldn't help but open her own arms and snuggle into Adams chest with relief. Tears threatening to come up as she shook in relief.

Adam was alright. He was here.

Mommy Adam gently held her as Night was now sobbing so loud that Cato made a soft sigh at the sight of him.

"Oh my poor child. To think it's his first day of life and he's already experiencing heartbreak". He said as everyone glared at him.

After finally untangling herself from Adam, Y/N felt herself calm down as she looked at his gentle face.

"I heard you were hurt though? But you seem alright".

"I heal very fast. Most wounds don't affect me so it's alright". He said gently caressing her hair.

"I told her that!" Yelled Rys and then snapped at someone to come help him with Night.

Night meanwhile was starting to grow tired of his struggles and deflated on the ground quietly crying.

His poor mind was still young and he didn't seem to understand why he was feeling the way he did.

If anything he didn't understand a lot but the only thing he knew was he needed to be near Y/N.

Every fiber of his body and brain begged him to be near her side.

And he sobbed as he watched all these strange grown men speak and touch her with ease. 

The new emotion of feeling hurt was hitting him hard.

As the commotion continued a beautiful red haired girl silently watched up above from the sky.

An audible twitch in her eyelid as she blankly watched the group.

Eyeing the two dragons and the one extremely dark shadowed man in interest.

"A soulmate for a dragon. And that one over there is growing darker with desire. Looks like she's finding all the right men. A few more to go". She muttered with a smirk as Eriol glanced up.

Seeing the flash of red hair disappear and frowning.

Desire or not Y/N had some very deadly enemies. And some were very eager to kill everything including Y/N herself.