Isla

Isla hummed to herself, weaving the last of the flowers together, and putting the flower crown on her head.

She giggled, as she fiddled with her dress, looking at her reflection in the water. Even doing a little twirl in delight.

Perfect

She had to look good for her mate of course.

The thought of you made her blush.

When she had first encountered you, she had hid and listened in, as you were arguing with a group of males.

And to Islas amazement, you weren't from this world, hell you could even have children.

What joy it was.

Since the time she had learnt this she just knew you were hers.

Isla had never really liked Males. Clingy, and Just useless to her in her world.

Not to mention she didn't want to just sleep with a much of males like the other females did.

Isla believed in true love.

Her one and only.

And she was so happy to know you were that. You could marry her! Just like in the books she had found.

You two could get married and have children.

Sighing in satisfaction, she made on last adjustment to her crown, and then walked back to the forest.

Today was the day, the day Isla was going to introduce herself to you.

She had been well stalking you for awhile now. Wishing she could have you all to herself.

But all those males were constantly all over you.

Annoying little pests.

They seemed to be suspicious too. Perhaps knowing that Isla was watching from afar.

Not to mention, the other day a new Male had joined, it made Isla furious and lonely.

You were her wife! Her mate!

How dare they touch you with their nasty little claws.

Balling her fists up, she quickly hid as she saw you walking down a path, You were with Adam.

The extremely tall Anichara was talking enthusiastically to You. But his eyes kept looking around. Probably awaiting for any ongoing enemies.

"Adam it's fine if I pick some of the berries myself. It's not a big deal. I'll be right near you" Isla hears you giggle as Adam looked worried now.

"Y/N. I can't leave you alone. Who knows what creature might try to grab you? You can't leave my side". Adam stressed grabbing your perfect hand making Isla swell in jealousy.

How dare that big oaf touch you.

You jerk your hand away and glare up at him.

"At least let me go pee by myself, I have to go now".

Adam blinked and then blushed a bit.

"A-Alright. There's a uh area over there. I'll wait right here". He said awkwardly as Isla smirked.

He had pointed to the area where she was hiding.

Oh what bliss!

Isla watched as You walked over and went past the bushes.

Isla could see a clear view of You now. Pulling down your panties, and going near a log, looking annoyed with the whole thing.

Pulling something odd looking out your pocket, you seemed to wipe yourself and pull your stockings back up.

"God what I wouldn't do for some hand sanitizer".

Isla heard the disgusted mutter and then walked over You.

You jerk your head up, your mouth dropping open, the sight of a super beautiful girl nearly shocking you.

It made Isla want to giggle at how cute you were.

You take in Islas long pink hair, her busty but tall figure, and her dress that barely seemed to cover her nipples even.

If a male had come to this world, he would've probably begged the beautiful girl to take him right there.

You eyed the pointed ears and realized she was an elf.

She let out a giggle, a beautiful sound like a bell, as she stepped closer to you.

You felt frozen as she stared at you lovingly.

Remembering what everyone had told you.

"Who knows what a female would do to you Y/N"