Chapter 20

After many arguments and tears (mostly shed by Rico), it was decided Eriol, Adam and Rys would be going with her.

While the twins were skilled hunters, they seemed to be terrified of anything with large bodies of water, and they also weren't the best swimmers.

Rico was too young. That was a decision made by Y/N herself. Something that made him plead with her but she was firm on her decision. This had then caused him to go and hide in one of the rooms again.

Trystan willingly stayed back. He just seemed excited to have a roof over his head.

And so the final group got ready.

Y/N was told to pack light. The area where the mermaids lived was humid. Humid and dry according to Flower.

She went to her room, letting out a tired sigh as she pushed open the door.

Knowing that things were about to get more and more crazy from this point on.

But as she entered her room, someone grabbed her, shoving her on her bed.

Her door clicked with the small lock setting in place.

Y/N winced in annoyance and looked up to see Eriol leaning over her.

"Eriol! What the fu-"

He trapped her on her bed. Pinning her arms down, entangling his legs with hers. And cutting her off by kissing her deeply.

Y/N felt frozen as he prodded her mouth open. His tongue finding ways to her when she accidentally did.

He tasted of mint. A taste of mint and a bit of vanilla.

Pulling away from her, Eriol lightly kissed her entire face.

Y/N found her voice again as she blinked angrily at him.

"What are you doing Eriol!" She hissed as she struggled to get free.

"Kissing you. You know you keep putting yourself more and more in danger Y/N. And you keep wanting to leave me. That doesn't make me very happy". He murmured bringing his hand up and stroking her now blushing cheek.

"Of course I want to leave! You freaking know why! Will you get off me!" She snapped still struggling as he stared into her eyes.

There was one thing that caught Y/N off guard.

Eriol's beautiful blue eyes seemed to be changing color. His once oceanic eyes seemed darker, murkier and soemthing just seemed off.

It was almost as if his eyes were drowning in something. Something like insanity..

A knock came on Y/N's door. The soft crying mewl came from Rico.

"Y/N?" He cried as he knocked again.

Eriols eyes seemed to grow darker. But now in anger

"Fucking fox.." He muttered to himself as he relucantely got off Y/N.

He strolled almost leuseirly to the door, undoing the lock, and nearly hitting Rico in the face as he slammed it open.

"Y/N is busy. Fuck off". He said startling the tiny Anichara.

Rico bristled up at Eriol. Hissing at him as his eyes gleamed.

"Go away Eriol! Or I will get Adam". He hissed at Eriol.

Y/N had adjusted herself and had stomped over to Eriol.

She grabbed one of his ears and pushed him out the door. Nearly having him collide with Rico.

"Eriol. Stay the hell away from me. Or I'm going to kill you myself. I fucking mean it". She said her voice angry but shaky.

She looked down at Rico and gave him a small smile.

"But you can come in Rico".

He hesitantly walked into her room. Giving a small squeal when she slammed the door in Eriols face.

Taking a deep breathe, she walked back to her bed and sat on it, rubbing her arms as she beckoned Rico over.

"Sorry about that Rico. Don't let Eriol get to you. He's been acting bizzare since the beginning".

The problem was his behavior was getting much worse.

Outside the door, Eriol gritted his teeth, his ear throbbing as he exhaled in anger.

A chuckle made his eyes glow as he looked to his side.

Maeta leaned against the wall, his eyes gleaming with interest, his hair lazily splayed out.

"It's hard isn't it? Once you have a taste of her. I heard that she doesn't even remember doing anything with you. That. Must. Be. So. Hard".

Those last 4 words were said with a sneer as Eriol glowered at the laughing human.

Before he could launch himself at Maeta, Adam appeared out of almost nowhere, grabbing Eriol by the arm and wordlessly pulling him away.

As they walked away, Adams mind was reeling.

It would take nearly two days to get to where the merman was.

Two days.

It greatly worried Adam. Especially since he had noticed Eriols strange descent into his obsession.

And Adam had no idea just how much Eriol would last before he finally would snap...