Interval-Questions

I had some questions that were sent to me regarding this story sooo.. thought I might answer them haha

1) Do the girls in True World only have one set of genitals? And do the men have two sets? How does it work? -  Ok so only women have male genitals. But they're female on top. Men have both genitals. There are a few that have just penises lol but they're really rare.

2) Will you be explaining the whole thing with the ex later on in the story? - yep! He's going to be a real bastard just warning you all.

3) Is An yandere for Y/N? - Yes but not out of love. An is basically the big bad boss bitch in this story. She basically just wants to use Y/N for own.. ideas. She is sexually attracted to her but not emotionally. There might be a good ending with her falling for Y/N... we will see!

4) Are the other harem members going to be making appearances in the future? - Haha yeah. I'm kind of trying to introduce them one by one a little. without trying to rush it all at once. I feel like if I did that it would be confusing.

5) Does Y/N fall in love with anyone?- You're going to have to wait for the endings for that!

6) Once this story is over are you going to make a sequel?- I might.. I haven't thought of it yet since I still need to finish my other story. And I'm working on my cult story too. Not to mention all the reediting for my other stories.. So we will see

7) Will you ever write a bxb or GxG story in the future based on this story? - I could if you guys want me too lol. I might just write a separate story not based on any of characters of this one. I'll have to plan it out!

8) Who is your favorite character?- probably An? Cause I like them sexy villains lol. I know so weird. It's either An or Adam. The mommy guy tropes are funny to me.

And that's all the questions! You guys can always send me more for any of my stories. I am happy to reply to all of them! And yes I will be updating my other stories don't worry. I'm just a lot slower now with my updating then I used to be. I hope you guys enjoy my works 🥰