Smurfette Knows Vexy's Secret Crush

Afternoon in Smurf village

A good chat with the two brunettes at smurfette mushroom they chat,chat about what normal girls do.

Smurfette P.O.V

"So Vexy who do you like in smurf village?"I question her so that I could know.

"Ummm...no one yet"Vexy replied to her question with stuttered words.

I know she likes someone I just gotta pull out more information outta of her.

"Come on sis,I know you like someone already?"I tease.

"Well it's hard to explain with 99 male Smurfs in one village" she replied again.

I'm thinking who hmmmm wait I think I know who

Flashback

Smurfette birthday party

What a party I'm having well papa smurf said he's gotta do some errands at his mushroom.

Until my eyes catches vexy and grouchy held hands while they are dancing.

Wow Vexy dancing with Grouchy but I mean he's "Grouchy" and he's actually smiling for once and so does Vexy. Wow they would make a cute couple , a Naughtie and a grumpy troll together.

Flashback

"Wait a minute I know who you like"Vexy face change into nervous face

"Who"she nervously ask.

"Grouchy!" I say with excitement tone.

"What no n-no Smurfette why would you think of that way?"Vexy blushes.

"Because he says hi to you first and you dance with him like a month ago"I explain to her.

"Smurfette"she blush hardly red.

"I don't have a crush on him okay he's well Grouchy"Vexy crosses her arms.

"Just admit it sis that you found your true love" I teased her.

"Nope" she blush slightly.

"I'll find out the true some way"I glared.

Vexy P.O.V

Oh my smurf, Smurfette almost knows my horrible secret which is she gonna get me later on. Oh well.