Blueberry Couple

Vexy P.O.V

I said hi to Grouchy and he's right up close to me oh well I guess I could try flirting of what Smurfette taught me when I came here.

"So Vexy what are you doing here?"he ask me.

"Oh nothing just like staring at the waterfall"staring at his eyes.

"Yeah sounds very interesting ca-may I join too if it's okay with you?".

"Yeah it's okay I'm just bored"I don't want him to leave.

So he sat on the ground and I did too our hands touch when we sat down.

"Oh-ummm sorry Grouchy"I was deeply blush inside of my cheeks.

"So-o-rr-y Vexy eheh"he stutter as well.

It was completely silent like last time but I'd stared at the waterfall and remember something.

"You know this is where you Smurfs saw me kidnapped Smurfette right?".

"Oh yeah I remember eheh"seen him scratching his back of the neck.

"When I very first came here I was expecting a horrible place of what Gargamel told me"Grouchy look back

"Doesn't look horrible it's nice here"

"Good thing I came here instead of Hackus he'll probably do the worst then me".

"That Hackus is always a troublemaker".

"I know"I giggled.

We sat there for awhile and maybe it's the right moment to ask him to go to the Blueberry party with me.

Grouchy P.O.V

It's completely silent and I think it's the right time to ask her to go to the Blueberry party with me here goes nothing.

Narrator

"Vexy"
"Grouchy"
They both said.

"You first Grouchy"she assist.

"Okay umm"he was nervously to say it to her.

Vexy was confuse of his behaviour lately.

"W-w-would you go o-u-u-t on a d-d-ate with me"he finally said it.

Then suddenly Vexy had a really big smile on her face.

"Oh Smurf yes!!yes I would go on a date with you Grouchy!!"Vexy was this happy since she became a true blue Smurf.

Grouchy face turn grumpy into happy positive Smurf.

"You seriously are gonna go on a date with me?"he just making sure that he's not dreaming.

"Of course I will!!"she suddenly hug him.

Grouchy was very shocked of her reaction which makes him feel better.
She'd let go of the hug quick.

"Sorry about that"she slightly blush.

"It's okay just umm..excited "he smiled.

"Yeah none of the other Smurfs haven't ask me on a date yet".

The future couple stood there when they decide it to head back to their mushrooms.

"Later Grouchy"Vexy waved at him.

"See you later Vexy"he waved back.

The two future couple went and they think of what they experience this new type of feelings so now they will wait for the Blueberry party.