Special Gifted Heart

Vexy P.O.V

2 weeks later Grouchy ask me out which is really exciting oh my Smurf he ask me out. Well the Blueberry Party is within 3 days to go and I'm excited so does Smurfette she told whose she going with,its Hefty Smurfette crush since he found her when she was a grey.

I'm just really excited and little nervous but I'm not worried I'd done this on Smurfette birthday party which I sang the ooh la la song,Smurfette told me that she learn a song to play on the Blueberry party she won't tell it's a surprise she said.

I'm at my Mushroom thinking of something or somewhat. And I thought of a something.

Vexy Flashback

While me and Hackus were at home making a present for fish face I went over at Gargamel's metal thing again to find more about love. I found more about it and I think I understand it now but no one to love with oh well.

"Hey Hackus your done with the present yet".

"Hackus done Hackus done!!".

I rolled my eyes for my brother silliness.

"Father and fish face should be here soon"I said to Hackus if he understand.

When we waited I think about the love thing again it's well something to me but it's not important now.

End Flashback

What an adventure I've had with Hackus but we got a real family to be happy of.

I was shy when I first arrived here in Smurf village I was expecting more girls but just boys around I wonder how Smurfette could handle that.

"Vexy you there"somebody was knocking on my door I open it.

"Oh hey sis what's up".

"Just wanted to visit plus I got you something that you would love to wear on the Blueberry Party".

"Bette root be another dress"I mumbled myself.

"Don't be sarcastic again"she nudge my arm.

She come in and she was carrying a box of something.

"What's in there"I ask.

"Well I know you like blue since you've have that belt around your sides so I create something for you"I raised my eyebrow.

She open it and it was.....

Grouchy P.O.V

Vexy was excited when I ask her out to the Party well it's almost time until suddenly my door was knocking I open it and it was Hefty.

"Oh hey Hefty what's up".

"Just wanted to talk to you bro".

"Ok then come on in"I let him inside but he was carrying something.

"What's with the box?"I ask.

"a surprise bro"he open it and it was.....

Vexy P.O.V

I was surprise and happy that it was a necklace.

"Smurfette it's....beautiful"I softly said.

"For you Vexy because you needed more than I do"she gave the necklace to me and I felt something weird to it.

"Wow it so beautiful where did you get it?".

"Well apparently it's from Papa and me who create it took about almost a month to find the right ingredients".

"Smurfette thank you"I hugged her like last time when she save my life and Hackus.

"Your welcome sis"she replied.

The necklace was beautiful and now that I have it thanks to Papa and Smurfette Grouchy will be so in love with me.