Awkward Vexy

Smurfette mushroom

Vexy P.O.V

Me and smurfette kept talking to pass the time and we gotten bored so we decided to go out for a walk.

We walk to a forest and she took me to a place where they found her.

"This is where they found me when I was not a smurf" she pointed out that tree.

"Wow must've been tough when I was not made"I said glancing around.

"Vexy you should really talk to grouchy, I mean you liked him since we were in the cages" I rolled my eyes at her and she hit my hat.

"Oww....why would you do that" I put my hat in place.

"Don't you roll your eyes on me little sister, I'm your big sister and I suppose to be responsible to you"wow and now she turned violent.

Grouchy P.O.V

I knock smurfette's door, no answer so she must be out somewhere so I decide to go look around for the brunettes.

And I notice I heard talking and there they were Smurfette  and Vexy oh wow she so beautiful in this angle, so I walked up to them and say.

Vexy P.O.V

"Smurfette I told you like a trillion of times that there is no way that grouchy would have the guts to ask me out". I argued to her.

"Hi girls"we turn and glance at Grouchy.

me and Smurfette stop and see Grouchy waving at us. Smurfette waves and I automatically wave at him.

"Hi Grouchy"Smurfette greet.

"Unmm h-h-i-i Grouchy" I stutter a little and blew my bangs away my blushing face. He start it to come up to us and I got really red and decide to look down on the ground.

Smurfette notice what I'm reacting every time Grouchy comes to me she had a smirk on her face,that she has a evil plan.

"Grouchy I didn't know you were looking us"touching my left shoulder at the end of her sentence.

"Yeah I was bored and decided to go for a nature walk".

"That's great, I'm going to go soon and maybe you should go for a nature walk with Vexy"wait what smurfette your ruining my love life.

"What" I look up and look straight at Grouchy eyes.

"Ummm okay if she okay with me".

"Unmm....." I blushed again.

"She would love to right vexy?".

"Ummmm....." Maybe I should fake fainted so that I could get away with it.

"She said yes go Vexy" starts pulling my arm and push me to Grouchy.

I look at Smurfette that she'll regret it after.

"Soo unmm...where you wanna walk to?"Grouchy ask me where to go.

"Ummmm maybe the I don't know where" I just got here like last month.

"I know where come with me and I'll show you"we start walking and seen smurfette doing an heart on her chest saying.

"Good luck your gonna needed".