Dream Lover

Vexy P.O.V

It was evening time now, the sun is setting, it was beautiful and I'm seeing this with the smurf I truly love, wait did I say that in my thoughts.

"Vexy?"I turn my head I look to him in the eyes.

"Yeah?"I replied softly.

"I-you want to go home now before the others will get worried?"He ask but did he stutter.

"Great another long walk from home and my legs are sore of walking"I sarcastically answer him.

"Don't be sarcastic that's my job of being grouchy"I smile.

"Sorry about that I still have some naughty attitude before I was turn into a Smurf. You know how it is".

"It's okay I understand, it takes time to get over it"

"Yeah I hope so"I sound so rude I gotta stop or he might not like me at all.

Grouchy P.O.V

15 minutes after Vexy stop talking, I haven't pay attention to her right now until. She fell asleep on me great I guess I could carried her.I grab her,she was light as a feather I look at her face she so beautiful.

Half hour we made it to smurf village went to vexy mushroom,nice place I put her to bed snuggled her in and I decide to kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight vexy"I smile and close the door and went to my mushroom.

Vexy P.O.V
[Dreaming]

"I'm having a good time Grouchy".

"Yeah me too....Vexy?"

"Yes Grumpy"

He kneeled down and had a little box with a ring on it,I was shock and put my left hand on my mouth.

"Listen I known eachother since Paris and I'm the first smurf who caught my eyes on you,your the most beautiful girl I have ever meant" I smiled.

"Will you marry me Vexy smurf?".

I start it to shred with tears of happiness.

"Oh Grouchy-"suddenly I was woke up.

"Vexy wake up".

Vexy Mushroom

I open my left eye to see whose in my mushroom and it was Smurfette standing beside me.

"What"I mumbled and roll under the covers.

"Time to get up sis".

"I'm too lazy to get up please let me sleep plus you ruin the most perfect dream I have"I shut my left eyes again.

"Oh really about Grouchy maybe"she mocks.

I open my eyes widely and get up right away.

"N-n-ooo why would you think of that Smurfette"I was slightly blushing I hate it when I blush.

"I was only kidding sis come on we are having a Smurf meeting today at the center of the village".

As I got up we went outside to start walking to the center of the village.We all gather for a announcement from Papa Smurf.

"Hey Vexy look whose over there"Smurfette pointed out and see Grouchy standing by the other Smurfs.

"You mean that tree"I lied.

"Not that you know what never mind"she grumbles and crosses her arms.

"Hey Smurfette, Hey Vexy"Clumsy greet at us we greet to him and the others who greet.

"Hello my little smurfs today I'm gonna announced that a special event is coming next month we are going to have a blueberry annual party and Smurfette  and Vexy have to pick their lucky partners before the party".

"Whoa what!!"I was furious to heard the announcement from Papa but now who I'm gonna pick.