Grouchy's Crush

Grouchy P.O.V

Morning

Ugh I hate mornings but I'm too lazy to get outta bed well I gotta or I'll be the new lazy smurf number 2.

So I got up get my usually breakfast smurftoast and blueberry juice I sat on a chair started to eat and keep thinking of what to do today.well my usually schedule "be grouchy" will I ever have a heart.

which reminds me of last month of that new girl in smurf village, although she was kinda cute and I like her style of a naughty which brings back a memory of it.

Flashback

"Hey you found smurfette" I looked at papa,vanity,and smurfette.I notice two naughties in the cage one male and one female and brings my attention to her.

"Woahhh helloo" with a little smile on my face she looks so divine with her black jet hair with blue steak,her blue freckles,and her beautiful eyes.

"Umm hi"she waved at me and I think I heared her giggle which is good right.

End flashback

My first time seeing her wow what a memory.

I finished eating got up put my plate on the sink and get ready to go outside farmer smurf walked by and greet me with.

"Morning grouchy"said Farmer.

"Yeah morning farmer"I walked up to the central area of the time me and vexy were dancing.

Flashback

I wasn't sure why I'm here I should be at home sleeping but then again I don't wanna make smurfette upset so I injoyed myself til I notice a hand touch my right side shoulder,I turn around who would dare touch me,it was vexy the new girl in town she winked at me and I became nervous so I tried to go home but she grab my hand and started dancing while singing.

While she was dancing and singing.

"So baby come with me and be my.."

I decide to sing with her but wait jokey smurf came and pulled the line and we like down seeing presents on the floor she held tightly on my hand and went up in the sky.

"Ooh la la!" Both of us says it out loud.

we free fall down I grab her by her waist which cause my us to blush she says.

"Thank you grouchy smurf".

I blush and say"No problem vexy but please call me grouchy".

End flashback

I sighed heavily and started to realize that I'm having feelings to vexy.

I can't have feelings, I'm Grouchy Smurf who cannot have feelings but then again why I let her dance with me.

It was out of know where and all things she chose me to dance except the tiger Smurfs like like Hefty, Clumsy, Except Noisy Smurf.

So I decide it to go visit her today,I start walking up to her mushroom I knocked she wasn't there so I go to smurfette mushroom,she must be there.