Blueberry Party part 2

Vexy P.O.V

I'am now getting ready putting my dress on and my necklace on.
I'am nervous again I know what's my plan is already.

"Hey Vexy it's Smurfette"

"Come in"

When she'd came in my mushroom she was wearing a white dress but different style.

"Wow Smurfette you look great"

"Thanks you too oh wait is that your dress!?"I smiled.

"Yeah"

"It's beautiful Grouchy will be in love with you"my feelings for Grouchy is getting stronger and my eyes feel like it's glowing from the inside.

"Let's go Vexy to the same spot where we had my birthday party"I nodded and we went.

Once we got there the whole area is gorgeous a lot of blue lights plus pink all of a sudden flowers and smooth with the band on the stage.

"So Smurfette its your turn to sing I did my part and now it's your part".

"Don't worry you'll love it"she gave me a smirk of an plan which is good....possibly.

Boys will probably gonna ask me out soon and plus Grouchy is where about MIA.

"Hey Vexy wow you look great wanna dance!"it was Clumsy.

"Thanks Clumsy but I'm gonna dance with someone so sorry"I felt bad for him.

All smurfs just glance at me daydreaming they're probably wondering whom I gonna choose but I'd choose Grouchy.

I seen Smurfette talking to Hefty must be getting ready to dance but waiting for Papa to announce.

"Hello my little smurfs and welcome to the Blueberry party!"all smurfs were cheering.

"We all know that at the end something will happen, but now that we all already know that Smurfette is dancing with Hefty it's all up to Vexy to choose one of you smurfs so good luck!"

Papa left the stage and went to his mushroom to watch us. I wasn't hesitating until I see Grouchy upon the crowd group I walked and see Grouchy wow he look handsome.

Grouchy P.O.V

I'm all ready and time to go to the Blueberry Party, okay Grouchy let's rock and roll.

5 minutes before Papa announcement

In the group with the guys and waiting and looking for Vexy, the band start playing a dance song. I'm little nervous but it's worth it to her oh wait there she is wow she look so exquisite.

Narrator

When they seen each other they stared at his eyes and hers.

"Hey Grouchy"Vexy greeted

"Woahhh hello"Grouchy was daydreaming like last time.

" you did that again"she giggled and Grouchy got embarrassed at.

He was blushing which made Vexy smiled.

Meanwhile Smurfette was at the stage waiting for the right moment for her to sing the song she'd wrote for them and Hefty is giving the signal that they are showing their feelings.

"You know Vexy the first time we meant I thought you were just a troublemaker".

Vexy smiled her eyes were little glowing but Grouchy didn't notice them.

"Yeah I have a little bit of naughty but I'm working on it same with Hackus"

They seen him with Jokey making pranks.

Papa was looking at the window making sure the vision is right for them if not its worst.

"Come on you two show your feelings"he whispered.

Vexy and Grouchy hearts were feeling with butterflies flying around on their stomach which is time to speak up now and never.

"Listen Grouchy/Vexy"they both said at the same time.

"You first"Vexy insisted.

"Listen Vexy I know this will sounds weird even though my name is Grouchy I still have a heart it's out of me"Vexy listens.

"I just want you to know that I have feelings for you ever since you lock my eyes on you, you're the most beautiful girl I've have ever met"

Vexy was shocked and really happy that he feel the same way.

Their feelings were glowing and Papa notice that their sling is little glowing from the distance.

They both smiling and Vexy want to speak.

But she was interrupted.

With a sound of music.
They didn't notice that they are in the middle of the dance floor Smurfs surround them and lights aim at them.

They see Smooth and the band with instruments, along side with Smurfette.

Okay two more parts left so I'll tried to make it emotional so it will be release on June 15th, 2015