Vexy And Grouchy

Vexy P.O.V

In the morning already and tomorrow is the Blueberry Party, I'm at Smurfette mushroom to have girl time.

"I'm exciting sis"she squeal

"Me too plus Grouchy ask me out!"I was exciting wish it was today.

"Awe it's still cute my little baby sister is growing up so fast"she smirk

"Smurfettte how many times if I'd tell you I'm not a little baby no more"copy her voice.

Then she nudge my arm again.

"Don't sass me and be sarcastic to me young lady listen to your big sister"

"Ok fine"big sisters are so bossy not that I mean that.

"So you're gonna dance with Grouchy and ask him to be your Smurf boyfriend?"what.

"Whoa what.. N-n-o-oo just a dance Smurfette that's all"she'd raised an eyebrow on me.

"Okay I want him to be my boyfriend"

"Awe good because you too are meant to eachother since the first time he saw you and you put a spell on him"

"Oh Smurfette"I rolled my eyes

"Don't roll your eyes on me young lady"

Grouchy P.O.V

I'm at my usual spot just thinking what's come next after the Party, I'm with Hackus and Hefty. Hefty was talking about what the events are all will dance and the girls will have to choose whose gonna dance with them of course it will be me.
Hackus will probably gonna eat or dance funny or maybe play with Jokey on some pranks, Hackus and Jokey are best friends.

"Yo Hackus are you excited tomorrow?"hefty ask

"Yes yes Hackus excited!!"

"Me too bro"while he smiled

"How about you Grouchy?"

"Yeah I'm going plus I a....ask Vexy to dance with me"I nervously laugh.

"Big bro taking the next step"hitting my arm with his elbow.

"Just a dance"I muttered

"Then after that dating, marriage, and having a child Smurf"see Hefty smirking and taunting me.

"Oh whatever Hefty it's not gonna happen"he raised an eyebrow.

"Okay maybe"

"That's good bro"

After that I went to the waterfall and see Vexy there.

"Hey Vexy?"I waved

"Oh hey Grouchy"she waved too

"So um.. Are you excited for tomorrow?"

"Yeah I'm super exciting Grouchy I can wait for us to dance"seen her with a wide smile which makes my stomach full of butterflies.

"Yeah me too and it's like our second time dancing right?"

"Yeah it is"

"So you want me to pick you up Vexy?"I gotta be a gentlemen.

"Umm how about we meet at the centre village where the Party starts ok?"

"Ok Vexy I'll see you tomorrow"

We walk spread ways to our mushroom. This is gonna be a great day tomorrow for me and Vexy.

Papa P.O.V

I watch over at the hill where Vexy and Grouchy were talking about their personal date.
My little Smurfs are growing up and I'm getting old pretty soon someone will run the Smurf village but not yet until the vision is right for these two to be the Blueberry couple.

Smurfette P.O.V

I'm snuggle in my bed too excited for tomorrow first I'll get ready for the dance second get flowers for me and Vexy and last me and Hefty will dance yeah!.

Hefty P.O.V

Getting ready for bed and I'm excited for me and my crush to go out dancing tomorrow I've never forget that day I saw Smurfette.

Grouchy P.O.V

Okay time to get some shut eye tomorrow get ready, get clean, and get that gift that Hefty gave me for something special let's do this.

Vexy P.O.V

Snuggle in my bed getting so exciting and nervous some say that Papa told us that Blueberry party why we celebrate is that whose ever the best will get something magical.
I figure that I should sing tomorrow night but Smurfette is singing her song she wrote with the band. Or maybe I'll wait for the end part of the Party.
I shut my eyes and dreamt about it again.

Vexy Dream
It's me, Grouchy, and Ruby are at the secret spot where Grouchy took me once. Ruby is playing  around with the butterflies while I see me and Grouchy are at the blanket on the ground looks like a picnic.

"What a beautiful day it is Grouchy"seen me speaking

"Yeah just like you"awe

"Awe honey"see me saying will I could get used of saying that in the future.

"That why I love you since we meant"

Seen me and Grouchy got close and kiss.