Love Me Harder

Vexy P.O.V

I felt so alive that he told me how he feels now that I was about to tell him as well Smurfette got up and speak.

"Hello Smurfs looks like we got our self a couple to dance on the stage!!"

Crowd was cheering for me and him.

"I'm gonna sing a song with the band here the song is called Love Me Harder"the crowd was cheering and us were at the middle.

The band start playing the instrument song and Smurfette starts singing while Grouchy put his hand on my waist and I put my hands to his and shoulder.

Tell me something I need to know

Then take my breath and never let it go

If you just let me invade your space

I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain

I look into his eyes and he'd did we start dancing of this lovely song.

And if in the moment I bite my lip

Baby, in the moment, you'll know this is

Something bigger than us and beyond bliss

Give me a reason to believe it

We dance slowly to faster and like any other world.

Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder

And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder

Gotta love me harder

Love me, love me, love me

Harder, harder, harder

My stomach felt like butterflies and Grouchy begin smiling for the first time the boys were shock about it. Smooth starts singing.

I know your motives and you know mine

The ones that love me, I tend to leave behind

If you know about me and choose to stay

Then take this pleasure and take it with the pain

My stomach felt like love for him now he's twirling me around.Smurfette Sings again.

And if in the moment you bite your lip

When I get you moaning you know it's real

Can you feel the pressure between your hips?

I'll make it feel like the first time

"Vexy?"he kept looking into my eyes

"Yeah?"

"You have beautiful eyes"I blush

"Thank you"we both smile.

Cause you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder (Imma love you harder)

And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder (love me harder)

Love me, love me, love me

Harder, harder, harder

Love me, love me, love me

Harder, harder, harder

We dance like any other world they don't care what other Smurfs think about us, I don't care.
I decided I put my head into his chest to feel love he got shocked and put his chin on top of my head.

So what would I do if I can't figure it out?

You got to try, try, try again

So what would I do if I can't figure it out?

I'm gonna leave, leave, leave again

After that we look at each other's then my heart tells me to move in to kiss him.
I move closer til my lips press into his lips we kiss then my heart went fast I glow and he glow too.

Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder (Imma love you, love you, love you)

And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder (love me, love me, baby)

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder (love me harder)

And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder (Imma love you harder)

Love me, love me, love me

Harder, harder, harder

(love me, love me, baby)

Love me, love me, love me

(just a little bit, just a little bit harder, babe)

Harder, harder, harder

When we let go of the kiss I have to say it.

"Vexy I have feelings for you"He said out spoken the words he haven't used before.

"Really you mean it"I smile, blushing in public.

"Yes I had it since you I first said hello to me"He replied, smiling oh gosh ew smiling.

"I had the strangest feelings since you became a Smurf Vexy"he said

It was a long deep silence the Smurfs were happy so does Papa seen him at his window he was happy.

"I love you"I said

"And I-I-I love you too"he stutter because it's his first time saying it

we kiss again to remember this special moment for our whole life's together.

Vexy P.O.V

Wow finally me and Grouchy are together now but I felt that my eyes were glowing and his as well now I know what is love is all about.

Grouchy P.O.V

Vexy and Grouchy forever nobody can't make us separated never ever again.