Being Stalked

Narrator

Vexy never thought of going out and be friendly of her life, since she came here last month it's time for her to fine love.

Grouchy never know about love in his life since he was very little but he thought it was lucky for him to go back to the human world again, was it a mistake or was faith who brought him to meet Vexy.

Meanwhile Vexy was at the garden checking the flowers

"Oh these flowers so beautiful"she sniff them and she put a smile on her face.

While she was at the garden, few Smurfs were spying her because they want to knew what she like or hate.

"Guys she likes flowers"Curious Smurf said.

"Shhh be quiet she might hear you".

"This is stupid guys I mean we are spying on the most beautiful girl we seen since smurfette came, but what if she different"Brainy Smurf explain his problem but they don't care.

"I wonder whom knew Vexy well"

"Wait... I know who knows Vexy that well!!".

"Who!".

"Hackus, he probably know her that well let's go fine him"said one of the Smurfs.

7 smurfs start looking for Hackus to ask him what Vexy like sir dislike.

Meanwhile
Vexy was walking at the lake

"Wow a waterfall"Vexy gasp.

"Hey sis".

"Oh Smurfette hi"Vexy greets.

Smurfette was surprise that Vexy was out actually, she only saw her once a day outside but twice she must be thinking lots.

"Why you're outside?"ask Smurfette curiously.

"Oh you know I was thinking about going out more often"said Vexy nervously.

"Vexy?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you love Grouchy, please be honest?".

The two brunettes stood there at the waterfall until

"Hey girls".

They turn and saw Handy with flowers he's holding.

"Hi Handy"Smurfette greet to him.

"Hi Handy"Vexy greet as well.

"I got you girls flowers"he smiles.

"Oh thank you handy these are beautiful"Smurfette smile at him.

"Wow thanks Handy these are nice"Vexy smile too.

"Gee your welcome"handy walked away and the brunettes stood there silent.

"Well I gotta go somewhere later sis"Vexy start jogging to the center of
Smurf village.

"Hey!come back here young lady,I'm still talking to you!"Smurfette yelled and tried to catch up to her before she'll begin to lose her site of her.

At the other side of Smurf village, Grouchy was walking and sees Hackus eating cupcake with Greedy his bestest friend.

"Hello Hackus, hello Greedy"Grouchy greet to them.

"Hi want cupcake"Hackus assist him to have one with them.

"Okay".

The three Smurfs start eating and suddenly a little pack of smurfs came quickly.

"Hackus!there you are we've been looking for you!".

"You be looking for me"Hackus point his finger at himself.

"Yes!"we want to ask you something!".

"Okay what is it?".

"How well you know your sister Vexy?".

"Umm Hackus knows her well"Hackus clapping his hands.

"Okay tell us?!".

"She like flowers and and likes music and umm likes singing and likes caring and that's it"Hackus explains.

All the Smurfs were shocked that they know what she likes and all of them start to go back to there mushrooms and start working on their present for Vexy.

"Wow they are quite fast"Grouchy sarcastically says.

"Just us bro" .

Grouchy and Hackus start walking to a path and suddenly a glimpse of beautiful came fast and furious and hit Grouchy.

"Ow!!watch it!!"Grouchy put his palm on his head and see Vexy eyes.

"Sorry Grouchy I didn't know where I was going!"she suddenly offer Grouchy a hand to help him up.

"Woah Vexy where you off in fast and furious now"ask Grouchy.

"Sorry I got to go I can't explain bye!".

Vexy starts running to the west side of smurf village

"Wow she's fast"Grouchy complimented.

"You like my sister Grouchy likes her!".

"What!no Hackus I don't like her".

Hackus laughs at him and Grouchy was Grouchy, suddenly smurfette came at them with heavily breathing.

"Where. Is. Vexy"Smurfette exhale.

"Ummm you're okay Smurfette"Grouchy asked her.

"Oh I'll be okay when I catch her she got some explaining to do"with a serious face she did and starts running to find her.

"Well must be crazy today right Hackus?".

"Hackus?" Grouchy saw him on the ground digging which made him laugh.

Meanwhile the brunettes were still running,smurfette tried to catch up by her.

"I could do this all day blondie"Vexy smirks at her older sister at the top of the waterfall.

"Me too but I'm not giving up yet sis"Smurfette hisses.

The brunettes were staring at eachother to whether to stop or keep going of chasing.

"So"

"So"

"Do you like Grouchy?".

"I'm not gonna tell until you catch me first".

"Alright"Smurfette reach out her wand and use it to make Vexy float down.

"What the, that's cheating you can't do that!"Vexy yells.

"I could if I want to, now tell me sis do you love him please so I could help you?".

Vexy sighed and it's time to say of what she's been wanting to hear.

"Okay I'll say"Vexy Admit her defeat and it's time to tell her the real truth.

Vexy cleared her throat

"I-