Heart Feeling

Vexy P.O.V

I'm standing in line with Smurfette and the other smurfs it was very busy, crowded but they were nice of them to let us go inside Tailor mushroom we thank them to be nice to us but mostly all the smurfs were glancing at me and a few glancing at Smurfette.

"Uh-h-h Smurfette?"I stutter a little.

"Yes sis?"she turn to me.

"What's with all the boys staring at us?"I looked around and all of them turn to different direction to try not to get notice or something.

"Well you see there are two beauty girls in this Smurf village which is all of the boys will fight each other for us"oh I get the picture.

"What.really wow.does it happen to you a lot?"I ask.

"Yeah it does but I gotten use of it now but now that you live with us they are...you know boys".Smurfette smirk.

I rolled my eyes at her and she nudge my arm ....again.

"What did I say not to rolled your eyes on your older sister"she teased me.

"Ohh I must've forgotten silly me"I use my childish girlish tone.

"Whatever Vexy"we start laughing until we saw Tailor waiting for us.

"Why hello girls"he greet to us and we greet to him.

" hi Tailor"we both say it.

"So you girls want a dress for this upcoming blueberry party?".

But my outfit looks fine nothing wrong with it I thought to myself.

"Well I already had my outfit Tailor, except Vexy she really need a dress"here we go.

"Ok, Vexy would kind of dress would you want"that's a tough question.

"Well I...umm...maybe the beautiful dress you could make?"I said softly.

"That I could do it. It'll take a few days to make the dress you want".

Wow that was easy what I expect it.

"Thank you Tailor"I said to him.

"Your welcome Vexy".

We exit his mushroom and start to walk until we bumped into...

Grouchy P.O.V

I'm walking to Tailor's for the first time,of my life,of all time.

"Hey bro"Hefty greet to me.

"Oh hello Hefty"I greet to him.

"Where you're going?"he asked me

"To Tailor's to get a suit"I replied.

"Oh that's wait what,for reals your going there?"he ask in a shock tone

"Of course I am I uhhhh try something new for a change"I quickly said.

"That's cool,I'll see you around bro"he walks off.

After that I made it and bumped into...

Narrator

"Ow!sorry about that"Vexy put her palm on her head.

"Watch it ne-oh! Sorry v-v-e-exy I didn't look where I was going "grouchy nervously said.

"No I'm sorry I'm the one whose suppose to look where I was going next time"she nervously smile at him.

Grouchy thought she'd had a cute smile and he smirk at her.Vexy thought that he'd had a cute smirk too.

Grouchy felt butterflies all over his stomach and so does Vexy.

"I-I-I gotta go now,see you around Grouchy"she walk by him with Smurfette.

"See you around too Vexy"He whispered to himself.

Vexy P.O.V

Wow that was a really weird feeling when I bumped into Grouchy I felt happy inside when I'm around him but I'm still so shy to talk to him how I feel for him.

"Vexy I know that look when you bumped into your future boyfriend"Smurfette said with a smile on her face.

"W-hat what oh yeah well I'm kinda shy to talk to him"I sighed.

"It takes time sis,just have courage for to talk to Grouchy".

"Yeah you're right"I smile at my sister.

"Maybe Grouchy will ask you for a dance when you have your new outfit on"saw her winked at me.

"Do you really think so?"I ask.

"Of course".

"You know...there's nothing wrong with my outfit you know"I sarcastically say to her.

"Oh don't complain"She'd nudge my arm again.

Maybe I'll tried to talk to Grouchy and maybe put some courage to tried to. Okay Vexy tomorrow start fresh of your new personality and be nice to everyone like Smurfette and I'm sure that me and Grouchy will be together sooner or later.