Ooh La La

Vexy P.O.V

I made it to Smurfette's mushroom and knock on the door twice.

"Who is it"in a sweet tone of Smurfette.

"It's me Vexy"she'd open the door and led me inside.

"Hey sis what's up"she greet me.

"Oh nothing much just had this weird dream"I sat on the chair and she was cleaning up her mushroom.

"Really what weird dream you have?"She asks.

"Well....it's hard to explain to you"I said.

"Oh come on Vexy I always listen to you about your feelings...to a certain Smurf"I saw her smirking when she said the last part.

"Ummm yes"I blush slightly about the certain Smurf is Grouchy.

"I knew it so what dream did you have with "him".

"It was....about me and Grouchy having a..... baby"it's so hard for these feelings.

"Awwwww really"Smurfette gave me a smiled.

I nodded that I'll be having a baby sooner or I don't know how but maybe a bird will drop the baby on my doorstep someday.

"Awww that's so cute that you're be having a baby"Smurfette squeals.

"Yeah it was amazing I was very happy in my dream,me and Grouchy were a officially couple and now we live together and have a baby with us".

"aww my baby sister is growing up so fast"she gave me a hug.

"Smurfetttte...I'm not a baby no more"I mutter"I ain't a child too".

"To me you are"she replied.

"Oh wait what did you name your baby?"she let go of the hug.

"Ruby"I smiled.

"Awww such a beautiful name"she hug me again.

"Yeah it is"we let go the hug

"So did you got your dress yet Vexy?"

"Yeah I did Tailor said to me not to see it yet until the blueberry party".

"Must be a beautiful dress he does that to me once and it was beautiful".

"Yeah at least there's another girl in this village".

"Yeah it's lonely to talk to someone that is a girl like me"Smurfette sounded a little sad.

"Hey good thing I kidnapped you blondey"I smirk at her .

"Ha ha ha..very funny"we both giggled.

Smurfette I really trust and Hackus is really silly and Papa is a really good father. The other smurfs are nice. But Grouchy,I gotta tell him how I feel for him ever since.

One week later....

Vexy P.O.V

Two weeks the blueberry party and I haven't told Grouchy how I feel yet I'm still to shy. I'm I afraid of course not I'm Vexy.

I decide it to head outside to go to the waterfall. I made it there and look at the water fall and think about the memories at Paris.

Flashback

While me and Hackus were at Gargamel's room. My ex-father was sleeping including the cat and Hackus and I'm still awake thinking what is like to be a Smurf.

I decide to go out for a walk what I always do when I'm not tired I headed to some kind a movie theatre so I sneak in went to a big room and see a man and a woman talking about love.

"Britney I love you ever since we were kids"the man said.

"I'm my gosh I-I-I love you too"the woman said.

They put their lips together and I hear some of the people in the room said they kiss and some kind of that they finally in love.

Later that day while Gargamel went to do the magic show me and Hackus were just playing around when I saw a weird screen metal thing I touch it and it shown Father's face.

"Look Hackus it's Father"

"Hi Father how did you get inside the metal thing"I rolled my eyes.

"Oh brother"I put my palm on my head.

I played around the metal thing it press some kind a triangle thing and it made sounds like someone is singing.

Ooh my my baby don't be shy
I see that spark flashin in your eye
My heart beats fast cause I want it all
So baby come with me and be my ooh la la.

I listen to this song and well it sounded beautiful so I sing not outside the hotel while Hackus was eating cupcakes.

The lyrics of the song was a little hard for me to remember but I went through it and now I could sing it anytime I want.

After that I went to the metal thing and search about love. The words came it says love is about the feelings of someone. I read it and think about I wish I were in love of someone in my life.

Weeks later when I kidnaped Smurfette and now we were in the cages a male smurf said.

"Hey you found Smurfette woah halloo"this male Smurf was looking at me.

"Ummmm hi"I slighty blush and giggled and felt this weird feeling what is this feeling.

End flashback

I sighed

"Umm hi Vexy"I turned around it was Grouchy oh gosh he's really cute in up close.

"Ummm hi"I waved and giggled.