Decisions and Thoughts

Vexy P.O.V

It's been a week, the Blueberry Party is coming up soon and pretty soon the Smurfs well end up in my front doorstep to ask me to go dance with them.

Which is I been thinking going or not because I'm quite shy since last time I first introduced them. I wonder Grouchy is going probably not because he is "grouchy".

"Vexy?"my door was knocking and I open the door it was papa smurf.

"Hi Papa Smurf"I greet.

"Can I have a word with you?".

"Ok"I put a smiled Papa treated me like a daughter instead of gargamel treating me like a slave.

"Come in Papa"I guide him to my living room

"So Papa what do you need?"

"I'm here that you're gonna be a lucky girl because all of the smurfs will come to your front doorstep"

Papa could read my mind, oh my gosh it's amazing.

"Oh...I was thinking about that before you came".

"You been thinking, that's what Smurfette said to me when she was new here".

"Wow, she probably gotten use of it now".

"Yup but she's a big girl now and you just got here as well".

"Papa I-I don't think I'm going to the party"My words were stuttering.

"What. why?".

"Because well what if no one wants me to dance with them or be here"I look down at my floor.

"Don't think of that it doesn't matter where you came from,what matters is who you choose to be".

"Really".

"Of course but now just feel like home okay".

"Okay, I well".

"Good I'm going now I'll see you around Vexy"saw him head out my door and I waved.

I think for a minute,he was right I'm gonna go outside and be friendly out there.

Grouchy P.O.V

The blueberry party is coming soon and I been thinking but I'am the grouchy but my worst moment had just begun.

"Come on Grouchy just try?"Tailor whines.

"Nope not gonna happen"I argued.

"Don't be a wuss Grouchy it's only a suit everyone is gonna wear it before the party".

"Never in my life I'll just be home or at my secret place".

"Vexy will be there"I saw him smirking.

"Whoa what is she..will she wear a dress I-I-I mean whatever"oops me and my big mouth.

"Caught you bro you like her admit it Grouchy?".

"Nope never will"I lied.

"Oh well I'll just put it in your closet"he did.

See Tailor did and left my mushroom, maybe I should go to the Blueberry Party I mean it's my chance to finally tell her how I feel for Vexy who knows maybe I'll ask her first before the other smurfs do.