(Chapter 11) Shadows

(A/N) I reached 100 followers! Thank you all so much!
I'm a happy weird noodle now. :3
And because of that, you're getting two chapters today!

Btw. we have a Discord now, you can check it out if you want.
(Link is in the description of my profile)

(No one's P.O.V.)

"No, you know what? GO AWAY!" You didn't understand...

"But, I thought we were friends?" You stood there, your body slightly shaking and your wings spread out to the side.

"That was BEFORE we knew you were weird!" She replied with a disgusted look. "And I thought I could have a normal friend..."

"But..." Your voice was weak and a few tears ran down your face.

"GET OUT OFF OUR LIVES!" Both yelled at you then walked away.

"NO! Frisk! Chara! Please, don't go...

don't go...

(Your P.O.V.)

I jump out of my sleep shaking. "What? Huh?! It was a dream!? It was just a dream..." I calmed down a bit. A dream? I didn't even know I could have dreams, especially nightmares. Ok, breathe (Y/N). In... and out. Puh...

It was just a bad dream. Just a dream... I got out of bed and looked at the clock. It's morning anyway so it's all good. I walked over to the door and opened it and wanted to step outside but someone was in the way.
(A/N) Oh yeah, you sleep with clothes on btw. since your not sweating or anything.

"Oh, (Y/N) I was about to wake you." Frisk stood in front of me. "Good morning Frisk, it seems like you're feeling better," I said trying to sound surprised. "Yeah, it all vanished overnight. Weird, but I'm not complaining." I smiled a bit mentally on that.

We were making our way downstairs but when I walked past Chara's door it also opened. "Oh, mornin you two." A tired Chara in her green pajama greeted us, she had a glass of water in her hand. "Hey." Me and Frisk greeted back in synch. Chara laughed a little then wanted to step out of her room but tripped a little, spilling some of the water into my face.

"Oh sorry (Y/N), you ok?" She asked me while I spat out a bit. "Yeah, I'm gonna grab a towel real quick." And I made my way to the bathroom...

(Chara's P.O.V.)

Aw shit! That was my last thing now! I sighed while walking downstairs and sat down at the kitchen table. "So the holy water didn't work either." Frisk sat down next to me. "It seems so. You ain't sick anymore too?"

"Yeah, you are too?" She asked confused. "Yeah, go thank (Y/N) for that." She looked a bit puzzled on that. "EH? What do you mea-... Wait you mean... Did he heal us? Like he did with Charlie?" I nodded. "Last night, he just appeared in the room, laid his hand on my forehead, and then I was all fine." I shrugged.

"But you know what really bothers me? That I tried every goddamm thing in this stupid book and I found out nothing!" I angrily poured some cornflakes into my bowl...

"Hey, Chara? Are you alright?" Somebody tapped my shoulder. We were sitting in the cafeteria and stared blankly at the food the whole time. It was (Y/N). "You seem kinda down, is something wrong?" Heh, yeah it's cause' of you.