(Chapter 22) We're going on a camping trip

(Your P.O.V.)

"C'mon Frisk hurry up! We wanna get home!" Chara called Frisk at the end of class, who was still packing her bag. "Yeah, yeah. I know! On it." She replied, it was the last day of school and that means the first day of the holidays. Which everyone, including me, was quite excited about. Especially Toriel mentioned a surprise that might come at us.

Frisk finally finished and we all got out of the classroom, and through the hallways past all the other chatting students. "Oh boy, finally. Two weeks of freedom!" Chara sighed happily. She seems way more relaxed after we talked things out with our 'touchy incident'.

"Yeah, now your lazy butt can lay even more on the couch and eat chocolate." Frisk giggled. "That sounds like an amazing idea Frisk!" Chara joined in the laughing. "Count me in too." I chuckled as well. "Yeah, me too. But first, we'll see what Mom meant with this 'surprise' that she mentioned." Frisk set up a thoughtful expression. "I wonder what it is."

"Yeah same here, but have I no clue," Chara said. "When Mom wants to surprise someone, it's gonna stay a surprise, you'll get nothing out of her or anyone involved, believe me." She chuckled. "The only thing I noticed was how she made a lot of phone calls and was often away."

"Hmm, certainly a mystery, but an exciting one!" Frisk grinned as we walked down the stairs to the schoolyard. "But still, I am also curious what the surprise could be." I joined the conversation while we were making our way across the schoolyard to our safe spot to take off.

"Alright, now we'll see what she meant," Chara stated before grabbing my hand, while Frisk held onto my arm tightly. After carefully looking around I took off with them and we landed next to our garden gate. Frisk let go of my arm, while Chara seemed to have hesitated a bit to let go of me...

As soon as we started making our way to the front door we noticed Toriel was outside by our red car, packing stuff into the trunk. "Mom?" Frisk called her when we walked over to her. "Hm?" She was busy with packing something in the trunk and looked up now. "Ah, children you're home. Surprise!" She said cheerful but we were all a bit confused about what she means now.

"Well, you see. As a celebration of the holidays, I and many of our friends planned a camping trip." All our expressions light up in an instant. "Camping?" Frisk was excited. "In the forest?" Chara was too. "That's cool. I have never been camping." I was excited too.

"Hehe, I'm glad you're so excited. Most of your friends are coming along too. Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, ... Asgore." She sounded a bit unamused. "Mettaton is too busy, he's a tour, again, or still? I'm not sure, to be honest."
(A/N) No, the author just didn't have enough energy to include every major UT character. So I took out the hardest one to write with, which is for me Mettaton.

"Sounds like Mettaton." Frisk rolled her eyes. "When does it start?" Chara asked Toriel. "Well, right now if that's alright you three. So if you want you should get rea- whoops and there they go."

I turned around and Frisk and Chara were gone and I saw how the front door was open. Huh, it seems like they're a little excited. "Heh, didn't know these two could also fly." I chuckled. "Oh, so that's what you have been doing when you disappear?" Toriel asked me curiously.

"Yup." She smiled gently. "You are an interesting person (Y/N), not only because of your origin but you're a good person as well. Your parents would be proud." I wasn't really sure how to respond to this...

"Maybe. Anyways, I'll get ready too. Shouldn't take too long." And I followed the two into the house via. flight...