(A/N) So...

Yeah...

First of all, I want to apologize for this very sudden end of this story.

But, admittedly to my own disappointment, the one thing happened that I thought would never happen.

I actually became tired and exhausted with this story. I had started with a lot of energy and ideas. Too many ideas, I might add, but as the chapters went on, writing this story became more difficult.

The major issue being, as some of you pointed out, the absolute denseness of this (Y/N). As funny as it was in the first chapters, it, later on, became a pain to develop a romance with that.

I had to work around this issue, and I believe I executed it poorly via. the Flirty therapist, Frisk.

Then, the Chara angel arc.

That is literally the manifestation of the saying "It sounded a lot cooler in my head".
It really did. ("._.)

But anyhow, I'm really sorry that in the end, this whole story here turned upside-down and counterclockwise so much.

I didn't want to suddenly discontinue it, so it just became a sudden end within the story.

But still, I don't see this story as a complete failure. I was able to collect more experience, which is really good. So yeah, I hope you could enjoy this chaotic story as well to some degree. ^^

But enough of this story,
What will come next? You may ask.

WELP, good question.

I have no idea.

There are a few ideas and concepts that I could use, but those aren't fully developed yet or I'm generally not sure if they'd be worth a story.

So, a few points I wanted to address for a while now...

1. I'll be on a break for a while now, the last few chapters were stressful.

2. I had this idea, that I would involve you guys a bit. Meaning, I'd post stuff about concepts and ideas here on Wattpad and the Discord server (Link's on my profile) and you can give me your opinion/feedback on them.

3. Generally, I had an idea for a bit of community participation. While the next "main story" isn't clear yet, there is already a very big and ambitious project in the making.

Which will take a while to release as it's made for a very special occasion.

There, I would love to have your participation for something like cameos, etc.

Obviously only if you are even interested.

Please let me know what you think about these ideas.

So, what else can I say?

Right, I want to once again thank you all for this huge amount of support that you're giving.
Like, wow...

I never thought I'd get this far...

But yeah, I'll be on break for a bit. But expect to hear from me soon again.

But until then, take care of yourself and now...

all_about_undertale signing off for the time being...