(Chapter 24) Angel therapy and a match made in heaven or what?

(Your P.O.V.)

After took some distance from the group as we were walking back, I tapped Frisk's shoulder and gestured her to follow me a bit away.

After we reached a little spot out of hearing range, a few small boulders a tree trunk a small river. I turned around to talk about an important matter.

"Frisk, I need your help." "With what?" She asked confused. "With... feelings."

"What feelings?" She asked again, now curious. "I don't know what feelings!" "Well, I can't help you if you don't-" She stopped midsentence and a little smirk came to her face. "Perhaps feelings for a special person?"

"Y-yeah."

"And this special person happens to be Chara, right?"

"How do you know?" Now I was the one to be confused. "Pure intuition. Anyways, what's the matter?" She sat down on one of the boulders cross-legged. "Well..." I awkwardly rubbed the back of my head. "I keep feeling things for her I can't put quite together."

"Well then. Tell me what you feel, with every detail please." She folded her hands together while I awkwardly stood around there. "Well, every time we're close to each other I feel something like a... warm and gentle feeling like everything is fine as long as she is there... I just feel wonderful with her."

"Hmmmmmm..." Frisk sat up her thinking face. "What do you want to become with Chara?"

"What please?" I asked her a little perplexed. "Do you want to spend the rest of your... uhhh immortal life...? With her?"

"Yes," I answered instantly, which surprised me a bit.

"Do you want to become physical with her?" She doesn't even try to hide her smirk.

"What please?"

"Gosh dangit you're dense. Do you want to touch her, kiss her?!" She yelled at me. "Yes!" I yelled back just a loud but we both went silent since this felt very awkward.

...

"Welp," Frisk spoke after at least a minute. "Congratulations, you're officially in love with Chara!" She seemed to celebrate that.

"In love... Love? That's what I have been feeling?" "Mhm. I'd say so." Frisk got off the boulder. "Love. Yeah, I think you're right."

"But, doesn't love to have to be returned from the other person? I am kinda not sure if Chara loves me." I spoke out the biggest concern I had right now. "Nah, she does." Frisk sounded very sure of that. "Are you sure abou-" "Yes, I am 100% sure that Chara loves you as much as you love her." She cut me off midsentence.

"Then how do I show my love to her? I'm not great at expressing emotions." "Yeah, I know. Well..." It seemed like she was thinking again. "Be close to her, don't suppress any feeling, show her how gentle you are, touch her... Not in intimate areas... yet. And when the time is right, kiss her."

"Kiss her?"

"Kiss her." She seemed to be very satisfied with giving me this advice. "Well, if you say that she loves me as well. Then I have kept her waiting long enough. To kissing Chara I go!" And I started to walk off, but Frisk grabbed my arm. "No! Not now, you dense cretin!" I stopped.

"But how do I know when 'the time is right'?" I asked cluelessly. "Trust me. You will know when it's the right moment. When you two are alone, are close to each other, are relaxed, maybe even got a little intimate? But you'll know when it's right." Her expression changed very suddenly to a very serious one.