(Chapter 19) Trying to play wingwoman

(A/N) Since many of you addressed that the obliviousness of (Y/N) in the last chapter was too much, I'll try to pull it down again. Sorry for the mistake.

(Your P.O.V.)

Once me and Chara had ended this odd conversation, we just stood there silently for a few minutes maybe. Then the door of the shop opened again and Frisk and Charlie stepped out, Charlie holding an MTT-brand bag. "Alright, Charlie got everything," Frisk told us when they came to us.

"Great, how about we go on th- *Gasp* " Charlie interrupted herself midsentence with a loud gasp, and her eyes light up in an instance. Her eyes were focused on something behind us. So we all turned around and saw...

(A/N) Our favorite microwave is back! What is he doing here? I have no f*cking idea! And I don't care!And yes, and didn't wanna write a description so I just put a picture here

And I don't care!
And yes, and didn't wanna write a description so I just put a picture here.

It took me a while to recognize the figure. I knew him from TV, it was... "Mettaton," Charlie whispered amazed. She was quite taken back. Then Frisk stepped next to her completely calm. "Hey Mettaton." She happily waved.

"FRISK MY DEAR DARLING. IT'S WONDERFUL TO SEE YOU ONCE AGAIN." Now he turned to Chara. "AS WELL AS YOU PRINCESS CHARA." He slightly bowed, then looked at me and Charlie. "THOSE ARE TWO NEW FACES. WHO ARE YOU TWO?"

"That's (Y/N), a very good friend of ours," Frisk explained. "And that is Charlie, also a friend of mine. Also a big fan." She added giggling. And she was right, Charlie was almost losing herself a bit. "AH, IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO MEET SOMEONE NEW.  AND A FAN? OH MY! SINCE YOU'RE FRISK'S FRIEND YOU CAN ASK FOR ONE THING." Charlie gasped loudly on that.

"I-I-I!" She stuttered heavily. "A photo! With you Mettaton!" She said heavily fidgeting. "OF COURSE MY DEAR!" Charlie let out a little squeak on that, then started to search through her pocket and pulls out her phone. She was so excited that she almost dropped it when she opened the camera.

Then Mettaton kneeled down a bit since he was a bit too tall for her and they made a selfie together. Even once it was done, Charlie was still going crazy. "Oh my god! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

But our little scene didn't go unnoticed by the crowd. Mettaton is still a famous star, so a big crowd of fans started to form around us. "Can we go?" Chara asked looking at all the people, it seems like it made her a bit uncomfortable... I felt the same.

"Of course. Charlie, are you coming?" Frisk asked her but she shook her head. "There is no way in heck I'm missing Mettaton!" And she slowly became part of the crowd. "Alright then." And the three of us made went on away from the crowd.

"Oh boy, Charlie is quite excited eh?" Frisk laughed. I and Chara also couldn't resist a smirk. "Yup." We agreed, speaking in sync again. "Hehe, anyways. Where do wanna go?" Frisk asked. "How about there?" Chara pointed to a clothes shop. "Chara you su- ow!" Chara bumped Frisk with her elbow. "Yes, I'm sure. Maybe I'll find something nice." Frisk rubbed her arm a bit. "Ok, if you say so." I was slightly confused by this behavior again but I think that's normal by now, isn't it?

We all went into the store, due to the unintended distraction we caused it was almost empty. Which was nice. Frisk and Chara started looking around a bit, while I was... just there. I did look around a bit too but honestly didn't have much interest in buying something new.

Then I stepped next to Chara who seemed to be looking for something specific. "That? No... Maybe that? Nah..." She kept mumbling to herself. Frisk also took notice of this. She frowned a bit, probably thinking, then her eyes light up in an instant and she runs off to one of the sections of the shop, I didn't know which tho.

"What in the-?" I didn't even have time to ask myself what is going because Frisk came back sprinting to Chara. "Chara? What's your size for *mumbling*" Chara looked a bit confused. "*mumbling* Why do you ask?" But it seemed like she didn't get an answer either then Frisk instantly ran off again.

After a few seconds of perplexed standing around, I heard footsteps behind me and Frisk came to my side. "Here! That is perfect for Chara! Don't you think so too (Y/N)?" She just forced a piece of clothing into my hands. It was...

"A white-colored bikini?" I asked a bit perplexed.
(A/N) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Yeah! Exactly!" Frisk grinned like a madwoman while Chara's face just turned red like a traffic light. I was still trying to figure out on what on earth Frisk meant. "C'mon (Y/N), imagine yourself Chara in this bikini? Hm? Does it look good~?" She smirked.

I tried to imagine it in my head, and... the image that I imagined had something... appealing. It made me feel a little odd in my chest thinking about it. But I couldn't really figure it out. "G-give me that!" Chara snatched the bikini from my hands, her face still being very red while Frisk was giggling madly. "I'll look around a bit, while I put this thing back." And she wandered off mumbling.

Frisk sighed. "Welp, it was worth a shot." I turned to her confused. "Nothing." She tried to lie. "Frisk please." She bit her bottom lip a little. "Well, (Y/N) I have a question for you. How do you feel when Chara is around? Or when you're really close to each other?" I'm not sure how this is important...

"Well, I-" Wait, how do I feel? "I feel... relaxed, safe. I enjoy every second I'm with her, and when now that I think about it this feeling when we hug..." I looked at the ground while I was talking but now faced up to Frisk.

"What are those feelings? It's more than just friendship, isn't it?" I asked her. Her face lights up happily. "Well, (Y/N). I can't tell you that precisely. But..." She walked past me. "Don't suppress them, show Chara these feelings. Let them out." She smiled at me. "I'll go look for her, you wait here ok?"
"Alright."

(Frisk's P.O.V.)

I looked around a bit but couldn't find Chara anywhere. But then I spotted her shoes peeking out under one of the curtains of a changing cubicle. I walked over to there. "Chara? Are you in there?"

"Yeah." I heard her from the inside. "Is everything alright?" I asked a bit concerned. "Mhm," she replied monotone. "Can I come in?" "Yeah."

I looked around before quickly slipping into the changing cubicle. Chara sat there on the chair with a neutral expression. "Hey, are you ok?" I kneeled down in front of her. Her face changed to a bit sadder expression. "So much for romantic feelings. He's not in love with me, he's oblivious to every hint I make. Even when you told him to imagine me in this." She held up the bikini from before. "He didn't even seem to have feelings for me in that way!"

"Hey hey! No need to say that!" I gripped her hands a bit. "He just admitted to me that feels something for you!" Her face light up. "What? He did- What?!"

"I asked him how he feels when you're around. And he said he enjoys every second you're together!" Her jaw dropped a bit. "And then also told me that he feels stuff, and he can't tell what it is! The chances are good Chara!" Her sad expression disappeared and she jumped forward and hugged me.

"Thank you Frisk! You're the best wingwoman ever!" She lets go and grips the bikini tightly "Are you gonna keep this?" I smirked.

"Heck yeah, I will! I already tried it on. Hehe." She walked out of the changing cubicle.

"Hm. These two might actually become a thing at this rate." I mumbled and then followed her out...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) For once I have actually nothing to say. :D

Artwork by: UT_mizsee