(Chapter 16) Advice

(Chara's P.O.V.)

When I slowly woke I felt weird. "I dreamt something. Something... nice." I mumbled smirking, with half my face in the pillow. Then I realized that my hands were in a weird position. My left hand clung onto the bedsheets while my right hand...

"What!?" I slightly jumped up when I realized that my right hand was... between my legs at my... in my underwear. I threw away my blanket and checked and my face instantly heated up when I noticed that my panties were slightly wet.

"Did I-? Rub myself in my sleep? Or..." I tried to remember what I dreamt. Did I seriously had a wet dream? I spend at least a minute or so trying to remember what I dreamt then it hit me...

"I dreamt about (Y/N) didn't I?" I mumbled perplexed while looking somewhere into the room. UUHHHH! What are these feelings and urges? "Am I really... horny on him!?"

Well, yeah. There is no denying that. Still a bit in shock about myself I got out of bed and quickly went to the wardrobe to get new panties. After that, I just proceeded to dress.

When I walked out of my room and downstairs I tried to act like nothing embarrassing happened. "Ah, Chara you also awake. I was about to look for you." Mom looked up when she saw me. The others were already awake. Luckily she didn't look!

"Good morning." (Y/N) greeted me when I sat down I felt how my heart skipped at least a beat. No! No! Bad Chara! Get yourself together!

(Frisk's P.O.V.)

What's up with Chara today? She keeps staring at (Y/N). Now she grabbed her chocolate cornflakes pack and she was about to pour them beside her bowl. I facepalmed mentally and grabbed her arm. "Chara, pay attention to what you're doing." She seemed to have snapped out of her trance what is up with this girl?

"Huh?" She let out some confused noises. "What's wrong with you? You're a bit off today." I'm honestly a bit worried. "I uh- uh. I uhh." She seemed to be struggling to find any words then peeked over to (Y/N) and a slight blush appeared on her face. "It's nothing, I'm just tired." I raised an eyebrow...

I kept an eye on Chara over the whole day. During school, she just spaces out now and always seemed to be thinking about something else. And... she seems troubled, a lot. And she glancing at (Y/N) so judging from that it's something about him, but what? As far as I know, he told Chara about the promise he made to mum too.

Maybe he did something that I don't know about? But what could he possibly have done to freak Chara out so badly? Even when he revealed himself as an angel she was calmer. But... I sadly have to admit that I'm also not completely over the angel thing. The fact that he made my allergy... just disappear isn't helping. It's still odd...

"But, this isn't of importance." I thought while walking to Chara's door. Right now I have to find out what's bothering Chara and help her!

I knocked at the door. "Yeah? Come in." I heard her responding. I opened the door carefully and got inside. She sat on her bed. "Hey Chara, I uh..." I tried to find fitting words. "I came to look for you." I sat down next to her.

"M-me? I'm f-fine." And you just betrayed yourself.

"Chara, don't lie to me." I gave her a death glare. "You never stutter. So you talk now or I'll annoy you until you talk." She seemed very troubled but then bit her bottom lip and let out a sigh. "Fine, I... I don't know! Frisk, Help me!" She cried out desperately. "With what?" I asked back confused.

"With... (Y/N)." So it's about him. "I keep feeling things I don't understand! Since we..." She stopped and took a deep breath. "After he made the promise to mom he came to me and we hugged but we fell over and we were in a... certain situation. And I just stopped... And now I feel weird things towards him." Then she blushed.

"And I had a wet dream... about him." Once she ended my smirk and the realization became bigger by the second. "Oh my..." Nope, not gonna say it... Ok no, screw it! "Chara, congratulations. You have your first crush!" She is in love with (Y/N)! This is turning into a real fanfic!

"Wha-" She sat there a bit confused. Then she looked down with a sad look on her face. "But he doesn't probably. I mean does he even have a sex drive?" Now that's a good question actually.

"Well, then it's YOUR mission to find that out! Go seduce that boy!" I encouraged her now in full-on shipping mode. "Frisk!? What on earth? How am I supposed to seduce him?" I facepalmed myself.

"Alright, Chara listen to me. The true beauty comes from the inside. But other than that, you are FUCKING ALMOST D-CUP!" Kinda jealous about that. I'm barely C-cup ;-;.

"Besides that, due to some fucking reason, your hair looks always pretty good even though you don't give a shit about your looks! And you got a pretty nice-looking ass." I added the last part while smirking a bit.

"In other words, if you weren't my sister, I would totally go for you!" Chara turned redder and redder throughout the whole speech of mine.
(A/N) Did I just randomly made Frisk bi?
Yes, yes I did.
Will it have any importance for the plot?
Nope.
Take it, or leave it.

"I-I'll take that as a compliment." She laughed a bit. "Also, you're basically destined for each other! You both have red soul, your eyes are red. And from what he told us his grace is red which makes his eyes glow red when he's using stronger powers." I gently laid a hand on her shoulder.

"Besides, I've seen how well you two get along. And I believe he thinks of you as more as a friend as well." She leaned over and put her head on my shoulder. "Thank you, Frisk." I gave her a pat-pat on the back.

"No problem. Now go get that dic-" But she put her hand on my mouth before I could finish. "FRISK! Please, I'm already flustered enough. But talking about it helped a lot." She removed her hand. "But... how should I approach him? I don't know all of this works."

"Well, he doesn't either. And honestly, I don't know really either." I shrugged. "But I would say, get closer to him. And show how you feel." Then I smirked again.

"And you know what? If his thing is as big as his wings are, then you're really lucky." On that, her face just went completely red. "FRISK!" She slapped the back of my head causing me to let out an "Ouch!"

"Ok, ok! I'll stop but please don't hit me!" I rubbed the spot where she hit me. "But anyway, a thing that you should definitely do as well... FLIRT."

"Flirt? I don't know how to flirt." "Well, you watched me flirting through the Underground, I'm sure you know how. Just do it as I did it back then."

"That's a good point..." She admitted. "Mmmmh, now that I think about it. He can't get exhausted. That means he can keep going all the time when you're doing that." Ok, I might've crossed the line there.

"FRISK!" She yelled at me with her scary demon face, which made me fall of the bed. "Please, that's enough. If you keep this up, I won't be able to look at him without thinking anything weird." She said a bit quieter and sadder. I sat down next to her again.

"I'll stop now I promise." She smiled a bit. Then we both sat there a bit silently.

"Have you ever noticed that he doesn't blink?" She asked out of the blue. "What? Really?" She nodded, "Yeah, that's a thing I've noticed that today. Also, something I haven't seen before, the way he moves." She gestured around with hands. "He always moves like his wings are out, like not standing to close to a wall with his back."

"But I'm drifting off." She got up. "Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom, changing clothes." She said as she quickly grabbed something out of her closet. "You told me to seduce him, so I'll try to look matching for this purpose." And with that, she left the room...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Boi, Frisk being in shipping mode again.