(Chapter 12) Who I really am

(A/N) This is the point where I once again would like to point out that I write this story with NO religious background! I am not trying to offend someone in any way. And if I do offend one of you with this or you aren't fine with it in any other way, I am very sorry. I swear it is not intentional. I still respect everyone's believes.

All I'm doing here is writing a lot of bullsh*t for pure fun, it has no other purpose besides entertaining. I am not trying to tell anyone anything or I-don't-know.

This is all just a stupid UT xreader fanfic with elements that are based on Spn written by an absolute idiot.
Nothing else.

Now, with that outta the way, let's start with this chapter.

(Chara's P.O.V.)

"You will answer to me now." That's what I thought while standing in front of his door. Then without even knocking I opened it and got inside. "Oh, Chara?" He sat on the bed innocently. I walked inside while closing the door behind me. I walked over to his desk to be in front of him.

"Alright (Y/N), I'm sorry but I'm done with this hide and seek now." He blinked confused. "What do you mean?" I felt how some anger rose inside of me. "Don't pretend like you don't know! You know EXACTLY what I MEAN!" I almost yelled at him. His expression changed to a shocked one while he got up.

"I SAW WHAT YOU DID AT THE HOSPITAL! I SAW HOW YOU HEALED CHARLIE LIKE IT WAS NOTHING! Even though she was so badly injured. And I also was awake last night. I know that you healed me and Frisk. So stop lying to me now. Because I won't leave without an answer!"

He stood there in pure shock now. "You know. I never lied to you. I just avoided certain truths." I let out an angry grunt. "Well, then how about you tell me these "certain truths" now? I mean, like URGH! How am I supposed to trust you when you don't trust me?" His jaw dropped slightly.

"I do trust you but I was afraid... Afraid of your reaction." He mumbled. "ON WHAT? ON WHAT FOR GOD'S SAKE?" He sighed deeply.

"With "god" you are pretty close." Now, what's that supposed to mean?
"Do you really want to know the truth?" He looked at me seriously.
"Yes, I do." He sighed.
"Alright but don't say I didn't warn you." He took a deep breath.

"I am an angel Chara."

...

"An angel? Please, I'm serious!" Now is not the time for jokes!

"Well, archangel to be exact, more or less...-" But I interrupted him.

"AN ANGEL? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS ABOUT this... You are serious, aren't you?" I asked in disbelief as I realized that and he nodded. "Well... How am I supposed to believe that you are an... an angel?! That's impossible!" But he shook his head.

"Well, prove it!" But how? I know not much about religion or anything! Wait!
"Wait a sec. Hold up."
"If you claim to be an angel, then you have like... wings or something, right?"

"Well, yes I do." He replied. "Well, where are they?" I replied sarcastically. "Well, they're hidden. Would be a bit obvious right?" I had to suppress my laugh on that one.

"Yeah, but back to the point. If you really are an angel, then... then... show me your wings!" His reaction was weird. He turned away slightly and rubbing the back of his head.

"Chara! That's a bit too straight!" Wait, is he embarrassed?

"An angel's wings are a rather intimate part of their body. And to be asked so suddenly and straight to show them is a bit... I don't know!" He turned to me now again. "Especially with me... since I'm weird in that point too." He mumbled in a sad tone.