(Chapter 27) Yes, it's horny jail time

(A/N) So yeah, this is a lemon chapter. Meaning those at a not suitable age are recommended to skip this one. As well as people who don't wanna deal with that kind of stuff.

(Your P.O.V.)

"Right, all done." I thought as I stepped out of the bathroom after I dried off myself and got dressed. Chara was waiting for me outside the door. "Are you finished?" She asked and I nodded, then turned around shortly to close the door.

But as soon as I let go of the doorknob and turned around Chara grabbed me by the clothes and shoved me into the wall while pressing her lips onto mine. I was caught off guard by this but quickly went with it. The kiss lasted half a good minute before we separated again. "Since when are you so aggressive?" I smirked a little bit. The mood between us right now was unusual but felt incredibly good at the same time.

"Hey (Y/N), how about we take our relationship further now? Like we talked about a bit ago, cause ya' know. We're currently alone in the house for a while, and I've heard it's best when you're alone." She smiled seductively. "What do you say?"

I just leaned forward again and gave her a kiss. "Answer enough?" She smirked and we started moving over to the door of her room since it was closer. But we obviously didn't interrupt the kiss for that.
I'd be lying if I'd say that I am not excited.

We made it into the room, then somehow managed to take off our shoes while actually making it to the bed. We literally just flopped onto it then, would've been awkward if it would've just broken.

We both knew what had to happen next, but no words were necessary for us. She took off my jacket and we just let drop it down onto the ground while I pressed against her bottom lip with my tongue asking for an entrance.

She went with it so we were soon exploring each other mouths while our tongues are sliding against one another, the passion between us growing by the second.

After Chara broke the kiss to catch her breath we starting undressing ourselves without really noticing. Very soon we both sat there, pants and underwear pulled down. By now I also had a full erection down there.

The passion and the... lust? My mind was clouded by these feelings and urges, I gentle pushed Chara down into the pillows, preparing to penetrate her.
(A/N) Yes we're skipping foreplay today.

I hesitated at first at Chara's slightly concerned expression but then the urge took over and I thrust forward into her. Chara yelped loudly and while I let out a moan. The sensation of Chara's body squeezing my dick was breathtaking.

"N-not so rough please?" She quietly whispered. I gave her a gentle kiss in response, then slowly started thrusting deeper into her, on which she let out cute little moans. "You like it?" I asked, incited by her moans. "What do you Ahh think dumbass?" I guess that answers that.

I kept going and going, increasing my pace bit by, bit her moans becoming more and more pleasured.

I moved my hands beneath her shirt and wandered upwards before finally groping her big breasts, making her let out another moan of pleasure. Their softness and sensation were incredible making me even more turned on than I already was.

"H-holy shit (Y/N), I can't hold it anymore!" She said between the moaning and panting, but the lust completely took over by now so I kept thrusting and after just a few seconds her inner walls squeezed very tightly around my dick.
She came.

But I didn't feel satisfied yet, so I kept going and going. More and more pressure building up. Chara was almost completely out of breath but still moaning in pleasure. After I while I felt how the pressure was reaching its peak. So I started thrusting as fast and hard as I could.