Chapter 1: Emilia

Hi, My names Emilia I live with my abusive mother and step-dad. My mom said my dad raped her and when he found out she was pregnant he told her to get an abortion. When she refused he tried to kill her. We move around a lot cause apparently my dad is very powerful and was after us. Apparently he wants us dead because he doesn't want his wife and kids to know about us and what he did to my mom, but I feel like there's more to the story. Anyways my mom abuses me because she says I look like my dad and remind her of what he did to her. So I've grown up hating my father. My step-dad is just as bad if not worse than my mom he's stronger and bigger so it's more painful when he hurts me.

I have two best friends Isabella (Bella) and Alexandra (Lexi). We met in foster care when we were 5. Bella and Lexi knew each other already since their parents were friends before they died which is how they wound up in foster care. I on the other hand got beat up pretty bad one day by my mom; my teacher noticed and the school called the cops and I was put in foster care and that's when I met them. I have to say foster care was a lot worse than living with my mom and step-dad. I was in foster care till I turned 8 which is when I was returned to my mom and have kind of been with her since. Though a lot happened during my time in foster care but that's a story for another day. Bella and Lexi ran away from the foster home when they were 8 and I've looked out for them ever since. Since my mom and I moved around a lot it was easy to sneak them with us.

I'm a street fighter and so are Bella and Lexi. We first learned to fight when we were 6 since we needed to know how to protect ourselves. We've been bettering our skills ever since. I go by crimson in the underground and I'm the number 1 fighter and racer in the country. Bella goes by viper and she's the 2nd best fighter and racer in the country. Lexi is the 3rd best fighter and racer in the country and goes by bandit. Since we've moved around a lot we are wanted by a lot of gangs and mafia's worldwide as they want us to join them.

——————————————————————————

"What the hell is this is shit" I hear my mother yell from the kitchen. I already know this isn't going to end well. I come to the kitchen and see she's eating the pancakes I made. I didn't even have time to respond as I see a plate coming toward my face. "Ow" I scream as I feel blood dripping down my face. My mother says "don't you take that tone with me" as she slaps me across the face. I think in head my just get through the morning then go to school stay calm. But it's too late as my mouth has already said "What tone, You threw a fucking plate at my head and made me bleed what do you want me to do. You're nothing but an abusive bitch and a sorry excuse of a mother" Once my brain had caught up with my mouth I realized that I was done for.

She grabs me by the hair and drags me down to the basement that's soundproofed so the neighbors won't hear. She ties my arms to a chain on the ceiling my feet barely touching the floor. She grabs her special suitcase that's engraved with "The Emilia" as its filled with weapons she uses to torture me. She grabs one of her knifes and starts slashing me all over my body adding to my huge collection of scars from her abuse. She splashes a bucket of ice cold water on me making me shiver. She then puts a stun belts around waist, arms, and legs; She then grabs the remote and press the buttons repeatedly giving me and electric shocks. After 15 agonizing minutes she grabs her next weapon and continue to do so until she uses every single weapon in her suitcase. "Finally its over" I think in my head. She unties me and leaves. I know I probably could've fought back before she chained me, I could've killed her countless times but I just can't. She may be a horrible mother but she's the only family I have. I do have some good memories with her. And anytime I thought about maybe getting rid of her for good I remember those times. Those times when the thought of her made me happy.

I quickly go upstairs and bandage my wounds. I put on a loose t-shirt and a hoodie and joggers so nothing will show. I grab my backpack and slings it over my shoulder and wince at the pain. I go to the bathroom take some pain meds and take one final look in the mirror realizing I needs to cover up the gash from a plate being thrown at my head and need to come up with an excuse.

I quickly grab myself a bandage and put it on the cut, I try to cover it with my hair. I say out loud to myself repeatedly so I don't stutter or forget incase someone asks me "I fell while climbing a tree". I head out the door and head to school. I meet up with Bella and Lexi on the way. They notice the bandage and that I'm in pain so they know my mom hurt me. They don't ask since they see I haven't said anything. Bella offers to carry my bag and I let her. Bella is the sweet, shy, and somewhat innocent one of our trio. I know I know How could the 2nd best street fighter and racer have that personality but that's what we love about her she's kind and endearing but also a badass. I'm very protective of her and Lexi. We've all been through a lot I love my sister's and would do anything to keep them safe. Of course they would do the same for me but they do like to say I'm overprotective which I admit I can be at times.

We enter the school building and head to first period: English 11. As we walk through the hallway people turn away as they know not to bother us, many fear us considering the amount of fights we've gotten in and pranks we pulled. Also they all know we've been expelled from quite a lot of places. We enter the classroom and sit in the back as usual. Bella on my left and Lexi on my right. We somewhat payed attention mostly just drew in my sketchbook and listened to music.

~Time skip to 5th period~

I get called to principles office. I enter the room and see a pitiful look on his face. I tell him "whatever it was I didn't do it, I haven't gotten in a fight in 2 days, nor did I do anything else".He says "I know, Your not here for a punishment.I don't know how else to say this but you mom and dad were drunk driving and got in an accident. They hit another person and were sentenced to 10 years in prison for vehicular manslaughter". He points to cops outside his office and tell me "they need to take me to the station to take my DNA and see if I have any other relatives". I go out the door and follow the cops as I'm in the hallway I see Bella and Lexi and I mouth I'll explain later. The cops took me home first to pack some clothes as they want me to stay in a hotel. We go to the station and I give my DNA. Afterwards a caseworker from child protective services talks to me and I act like I'm devastated they my mom and step-dad were in prison. Considering everything they did to me they deserve a lot worse than that. The case worker takes me to lunch then drops me off at the hotel. After She leaves I quickly go on phone and call Bella and Lexi to fill them in. They come to my hotel and sleepover.

Next Day

The police officers told me I didn't need to go to school so I slept in and woke up around noon. Bella and Lexi decided to skip. We raid the mini fridge and order room service. We watch some tv. We decide to go down to the pool so we change into some shorts and t-shirts. We swim and float around for awhile before returning to our room. We pretty much did the same things for the next few days. This day we woke up early since my case worker was coming over. Bella and Lexi had skipped almost a week of school so I told them to stay in the other room. My case worker came around 10:30. She told me they had found My biological father, brothers, and sister. Him, his wife, and their kids were on their way here. I was in shock my sperm donor had a whole other family. I thought he wanted us dead but the whole family is coming. My case worker tells me they'll come to my hotel room around 9:30 tomorrow morning. Then she leaves. Bella and Lexi come out as they're intrigued. I can't help but wonder what they're. Although I can't help but think the only reason they're all coming is cause maybe his wife found what he did to my mom and they all want to meet his illegitimate child I say to my sisters. They also agree with the idea but we have no clue what to think. We just turn on some music and clean up the room and get ready for when they come.