Chapter 29: Standoffish

Bella: "Come on"

Emilia and Bella go to her room.

Bella: "Where are your knives"

Emilia: "What"

Bella: "You heard me where are your blades"

Emilia: "I'm not giving you my blades Bella. I promise I won't do it again"

Bella: "I can't trust your word on that"

Emilia: "I'm not giving them to you"

Bella: "Fine then I guess you're sleeping in a straightjacket"

Emilia: "What"

Bella: "You're still having nightmares that makes you thrash around and you're cutting. A straight jackets gonna stop you from hurting yourself"

Emilia: "You can't be serious"

Bella: "Of course not, but you will be restrained"

Emilia: "How"

Bella: "Drugs"

Emilia: "Your joking"

Bella: " You are extremely sleep deprived this'll make sure you sleep the whole night and make sure you don't hurt yourself"

Emilia scoffs

Bella: "Now come on let's go to Liam's house"

Emilia: "Why"

Bella: "To get the drugs and to make sure you bandaged yourself right, I'll text him to have the everything ready. You know for someone who has been through everything you have how are you so bad at bandaging yourself"

Emilia: " I don't know"

Bella: "Come on let's go"

Bella told the others we were going out to eat. For some reason she didn't wanna tell Lexi that I was cutting. I wonder why maybe they argued while i was gone.

We finally get to Liam's and the doctor is already there . He starts treating my cuts and boy did it hurt when he was cleaning it. It doesn't make much sense to me, the way my body has coped from everything I've gone through. In the moment I don't feel pain like nearly nothing at all. But awhile after and I mean a long long while after boy does it hurt. I didn't feel any pain when I cutting but now it hurts so much. The doctor finished treating my cuts. Liam made us some food, we ate and then chilled for a bit.

Emilia: "Why didn't you want to tell Lexi I cut myself"

Bella: "Well....."

Emilia: "Well What"

Bella: "When you were with Arthur she was acting very odd. When we were at the cemetery she put on a huge show crying and hyperventilating. Everyone else was comforting her but I could tell it was fake. She's been acting off for awhile."

Emilia: "She has been acting strange for awhile a long while actually"

Bella: "What do you mean"

Emilia: "When you first came and told us about what Arthur did to you Lexi thought you lying and that you came onto him "

Bella: "I already know that, and I forgave her remember"

Emilia: " There was something else that happened when we were in New York I saw Arthur give Lexi something it looked like an sd card . I think it might've been the recording of what he did to you that night. If it was that means she knew the whole time and then blamed you for it."

Bella: "What. Why haven't you ever told me this"

Emilia: "Because I wasn't sure and a lot was happening back then I forgot until now"