Chapter 38: Idaho Part 2

It's been 2 months since the accident and Lexi's kidnapping. Bella and Emilia have been doing everything they can to find her. Emilia even called her "step-sister" Suzume for help. Emilia met her while in Spain. She was Diego's daughter from a woman he was with before he met Lilith. They bonded over the trauma they both endured because of him. When Diego suffered a fatal "overdose" all those years ago it Suzume who helped Emilia do the deed. Suzume was an assassin for the triad. The perfect person to sneak into a gang's base with if you could find it first.

These past two months in captivity Lexi's had been tortured endless by the gang as they wanted the money her parents and brother stole and disappeared with. Only one person didn't hurt Lexi and treated her with kindness. The gangs street fighter a boy named Sebastian . He would help her with her wounds and give her food. They built an affinity for each other.

Emilia's plan  was to infiltrate the base first by having Suzume join it. They couldn't get enough info beside the overall schematics and land info of the base. They needed info from the inside, and since Lexi and Suzume never met this was the perfect undercover mission.

Everything was set Suzume had joined the gang and had gathered enough intel for them to infiltrate the base and rescue Lexi. The plan was for Suzume to sneak in Emilia and Bella , then throw a grenade so everyone will be distracted and go toward the explosion, then they can rescue Lexi. Get in and get out without anyone noticing. Seemed easy enough they thought.

Bella and Emilia were in and everyone was distracted. Everything was going according to happen. They went to the room Lexi was being held and were reunited.

Lexi: "Oh my god, you found me"

Bella: "We missed you"

Emilia: "Of course we did, come on we gotta hurry"

Bella quickly unchained Lexi and just as they were about to escape. Sebastian showed up at the door. Emilia immediately draws her guns. 

Lexi: "Emilia wait"

Emilia: "What"

Lexi: "He's been helping me he's my friend"

Emilia: "Okay fine come on lets go"

They rush past Sebastian and are almost all the way out of the base when shots are fired from inside the base. Emilia instantly rushes back sensing Suzume was in trouble. 

Lexi: "Where's she going"

Bella: "I don't know, but I'm sure she knows what she's doing. Your hurt bad let's just get outta here and treat your wounds"

Back inside the base Emilia finds Suzume nearly surrounded and running out of ammo. She starts firing shots and gang members start dropping like flies. She makes her way to Suzume.

Suzume: "What took you so long"

Emilia: "sorry, how many rounds you got left"

Suzume: "Not much"

Emilia takes a gun out of her ankle holster and gives it to Suzume

Suzume: "Thanks, you go left I go right"

Emilia: "Meet in the middle"

Suzume: "Hey, be careful"

Emilia: "Why don't you worry about yourself"

They both go their separate and start shooting and gang members. Everyone was dead. Emilia had made it to the center but Suzume wasn't there. Emilia started making her way to the other side of the room and saw Suzume being held at knife point by Sebastian. As soon as he spots Emilia he immediately put the knife to her neck deeper.