Chapter 21:Shots Fired

Hey guys I forgot to add a trigger warning since I am writing about a school shooting Incident. I am writing the chapters about the shooting from my personal experience in a situation like this (majority is fiction mine wasn't this serious)so if this bring up anything for you or seems a little too realistic then I suggest not reading.

Emilia pov

Our school is pretty big like has 3 buildings big. The first one has administration on the bottom floor classrooms on the second and the library on the third so for a school shooting during lunch time not a good target. The second building has classrooms on all 3 floors with the nurses and counselors office on the bottom floor, doesn't seem like a good target either, but it does have the science classrooms so it if he wanted chemicals to make something Arthur could go there. Lastly the 3rd building the cafeteria, gym, P.E teachers office some vending machines and not much else however that is where the majority of students go for lunch either in gym, the cafeteria, the tent right outside, or the seats under the stairs; Since the Lockdown announce was made kids rushed to this building since it was probably closest to them. It's a prime target for Arthur if he wanted to have many victims and or casualties.

I'm looking through the glass barrier looking down at kid's in the gym they look terrified. I doubt they heard anything other than the announcement but who knows.

I hear another loud bang and everyones attention goes towards the wave of flames that now cover what used to be the library floor and rood. I can't take this I have to do something. Bella noticed the look in my eyes and knew I was gonna do something and started shaking her and mouthing don't.

I tell her "I can't just sit here Bella"

Bella: "Theres so many people here what about them"

Emilia: "I warned him Bella I warned him and he didn't listen"

Lexi: "For gods sake you don't always have to play hero Emilia"

Before I could answer I hear three shots slowly go off.

Bang

Bang

Bang

I look down at the bleachers and see blood smeared all over them kids terrified and screaming Arthur shooting another kid and then stabbing him with a sickening smile on his face.

Kid's in the cafeteria start screaming after witnessing the horror that just occurred before their eyes. But I stay silent, I've seen worse, been through worse, done worse and right now the only thing I feel is bloodlust. I should've killed him a long time ago.

Panic washes over Luca's face he looks scared. Stefan moves us over to the other side of the cafeteria.

Matei: We gotta get them out of here. Wheres your phone I left mine in my locker. Luca shaking hands his phone to Matei.

Matei: Dammit no signal, no wonder cops aren't here

Lexi: Bella, Em, come here

The girls huddle together and start making a plan.

Bella: wait wait shush do you hear that

Lexi: hear what

Bella: It's too silent

Emilia takes a look at what's going on Arthur was now holding a bomb in one hand a gun in the other

"My god he has a bomb" Emilia says a little too loud

"What" everyone heads spins towards the glass and looks down at him when a screech comes through the Intercom. "Emilia, Alexandra, and the oh so sweet Isabella long time no see."