Chapter 7: 2 1/2 Hours

We first went to the store to buy the art supplies. We got canvases, brushes, paints, tarps, and easels.We couldn't fit everything on our motorcycles obvi, so we called one of our friends that I remembered lives in New York.His name is William (Liam) I met him when I was 3 at the orphanage when my mom tried to get rid of me but that's a long story.  He's like a brother scratch that he is my brother. The girls also know him through me but they aren't as close. Anyways I called Liam and we went to his house. Liam knows we're all street racers and fighters. He's also in charge of the Spanish Mafia, but only I know that since I help him run it.

At Liam's House

Liam: "So guys fill me in on this new family"

We tell him about them and as soon as he hears their last name he interrupts us" The covaci's" "You're the missing Covaci daughter"

Emilia: "Yea I guess so"

Liam: "Damn"

Emilia: "Whats the big deal"

Liam: "You do know that your biological dad leads the Italian Mafia"

"What" me and the girls say shocked

"Yea" Liam says

Bella "We can't tell them  who we are"

Lexi: "I agree"

Emilia: "Me too, we also shouldn't let them know that we know lets just play dumb for now"

Lexi: "Yea definitely, if our enemies found out about our relation to them all hell would break loose"

We all nod in agreement

Bella: "Guys look at the time we gotta go"

Lexi: "Yea we're gonna be late"

We rush outside and get on our bikes. Liam drives back with us but we make him stop a couple blocks away, we don't wanna have to answer a bunch of question about how we know each other.

I grab the supplies and walk home then hand it to one of the guards and ask him to bring it inside I go back to my bike then meet the girls inside. We head upstairs and start setting up. Lexi goes down to tell our brothers Max and them were coming over.

Lexi Pov

I go downstairs to look for the guys and find them all in the Living room watching the basketball game.

"Hey guys, just letting you know some boys are coming over"

They all turn around snapping their faster than the speed of light

Lucian: "Hell no"

Stefan: "What did you say"

Matei: "No way"

Luca: Are you crazy"

Lexi: "Guys relax we have a group project to work on

Stefan: "I don't give a Fuck"

Lucian: "It's fine but the door stays open all the way"

A little while later the bell rings

Matei goes to answer the door

"Matei: "What the hell are you doing here"

A/N: Should I make one of the boys play a sport if so which one