Chapter 18: Pain

Sofia

2 days later

Mature content

Surrounded by darkness, I quickly sat up hearing a boy and girl laugh as light slowly came into vision. As I jolted up, I looked round to see I was in a room that I had never been in before. It looked just like a hotel room, but that made no sense.

Quickly throwing the blanket off, I looked down to see myself in my work clothes. That made no sense.

Looking up at the closed door, I slowly walked towards it hearing voices, but only one of the voices I recognised.

Pressing my ear up against the door, I cringed at the high pitched squeal and what sounded like some fast movement.

Knowing I couldn't hide in this strange room forever, I opened up the door only to see the one thing I never wished to see.

Elias was hungrily kissing a girl that was straddled on top of him. Her body moving in a rhythmic bounce on top of him as he grinded her deeper with his hands on her hips. I wanted to puke, I wanted to burn my eyes at the sight, but I couldn't stop watching. They were oblivious to my presence as she rode him, only getting faster when he grunted and groaned.

My breath suddenly hitched in my throat when they both turned to look at me.

"Oh honey, we have an audience. You trying to get some tips on how to satisfy a man? Specifically, your man?" the girl laughed as she leaned back moving her hips like a snake.

Elias smirked as he thrusted faster.

"No matter how many tips we give her, she'll never compare to any girl. No man would ever want you. You're lousy in bed and I simply wanted you for your virginity. I took it and now I don't want you anymore. Deal with it babe" Elias mocked me as he let out a deep groan and released into the woman.

"Aw, she's going to cry. Poor baby" the ugly hearted girl teased before continuing to ride Elias.

Not wanting to listen to anymore words, I rushed back into the room and leaned against the closed door with my hands over my ears praying to wake up from this nightmare. But as my eyes opened, I looked to the bed in horror to see 2 bodies underneath.

"Hello?" I called out hoping to wake the intruders up, but they didn't move.

"Hello?" I called out louder. But there was no response.

Feeling the anxiety creep up inside of me, I slowly walked towards the bed and shakily pulled back the duvet.

As the bodies came to view, I stumbled back and screamed in fright. Mum and dad lay in a pool of blood. Their blood. They were both struggling to breathe as they choked on their own blood. Mum held onto her internal organs that had spilled out of her body and dad was pressing down on the huge gash on his neck. I couldn't stop screaming as he reached out to me revealing the horror on his neck.

"D-Don't trust h-" he sputtered out as he let the blood pour from his neck. He gently grabbed mum's hand before looking at her with a sorrowful expression.

"B-Be strong Sofia" he whispered out before his eyes fell shut.

"NOOOO!".

Jolting upwards in the bed, all the visions of the hotel room left my sight and I was now back in the safety of my bedroom.

But before I could comprehend anything, Giovanni rushed in with panic on his face.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he asked as he immediately scooped me up and placed me in his lap.