Chapter 39: Join me

Sofia

Mature content

Not sparing a second, I pulled out the scalpel from the hair clip in my hair and stabbed it into one of the throats of one of the men getting closer to me.

"My fierce little kitten" Giovanni laughed whilst I stabbed the blade into wherever I could.

Seeing red at his words, I ducked under incoming arms and lunged for Giovanni who was whispering to my unconscious dad.

Slashing the blade across his cheek, I quickly wrapped my hand around his neck to steady him so I could aim for his heart, but arms grabbed me and slammed me back down to the floor.

"Who are you kidding Sofia? Your strength is like the placebo effect. You think you are strong because of your mum and dad's words. But they lied to you. You are weak. The only reason you got to where you are now is because of the help of men. You would be nothing without them. Hold her down".

Screaming in desperation, I kicked and elbowed as much as I could, but there were too many hands restraining me.

Crying out in sheer anger, I tried fighting out of their hold only to look over at Giovanni who was laughing at me struggling.

I watched in horror as he slowly removed his jacket from around his body and let it fall to the floor.

"God how I have missed that pussy of yours" he groaned whilst smirking at the men holding me.

"And because of my generosity, I'll let my men experience it as well".

Crying at the situation, I looked up at my dad pleading for him to wake up.

"There's no use crying for him sweetheart, what can he do? He's weak and you're alone. He'll just have to suffer through your struggling".

Ignoring Giovanni's taunts, I continued screaming for dad hoping by some absolute miracle it would encourage him to try and awaken, but I knew it was just me clinging onto false hope.

Making sure to look each fucker in the eye, I stared at each detail of their face that if by some miracle I made it out alive then I wanted to remember what each of them looked like so I could hunt them down and ruin them.

"Come on sweetheart, where's that fight gone?" Giovanni smirked as he slowly started to fumble with his belt.

Watching him intently, he slipped the leather belt from out of his trouser loops before dropping the heavy item to the floor.

He licked his lips as the men ripped open my white shirt revealing my white lace bra.

"She's got the full package boys. I love her breasts, but I'm more of an ass guy. Turn her over" he commanded and sure enough, his dogs obeyed him.

"NO! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME" I yelled out as I tried squirming out of the men's grips, but they were just as tight as handcuffs.

Resting my head on the floor as tears trailed down my face, I sobbed as I felt Giovanni's hands resting on my ass, squeezing and slapping my skin doing whatever he wanted.

"Just as soft as I remember" he teased before slapping his hand against my skin.

I could feel my pencil skirt being lifted up for all the men to see and after a few more attempts at fighting, I rested my head on the floor knowing I had no other way of escaping.

But as I felt Giovanni get into position behind me, I looked into one of the man's eyes only to see a bullet fly through it.

The man collapsed before me completely lifeless with blood pouring out of his eye and forehead.