09

guys i can't filmtoday, sorry

guys i can't film
today, sorry

green blob
is everything alright?

nickster
ur such a simp

but belle you okay?

i'm okay, alex's gf
cheated last night :(

i knew she was a twat

green blob
fuck that's terrible

i hope they're okay

nickster
oh god tell alex i
hope they're okay

gogy
oh my god, how are
they feeling??

pretty shit

i think it's for the best
though, maybe now
they'll realise she was
a dick

i can probably film
later this week

...

belle looked down at alex, still cuddled up in the same position they fell asleep in. she felt terrible about what happened, but what could she do?
they weren't an emotional person so their breakdown last night seriously surprised belle, even considering the circumstances.

their eyes were still clearly puffy from crying so much and belle could see a few bruises on their
fists from punching everything in sight.

she gently got out of bed, making sure not to wake them up and started to quietly tidy the mess they'd made, to save them from having to do it themselves.
then she went through to the kitchen to make breakfast, belle wasn't the best a cooking which is why alex did most of the meal prepping, but she tried her best to make pancakes which were alex's favourite.
it was weird being the only one up in the house. alex always seemed to be up before belle and awake until way after she'd gone to bed.

she finished making the pancakes and took them through to alex's room, they were now awake and crying again.

"hi." belle spoke softly, handing them the pancakes.
"thanks." alex gave her a weak smile.
"i love you so much, i'm sorry." belle told them.
"i love you too." they got out in between sobs.

they didn't finish their pancakes but they ate a little. they stopped crying and asked to be alone, so belle left, reassuring them that she was right down the hall if need be.

...

they want to be alone, i feel so badidk how to help them

they want to be
alone, i feel so bad
idk how to help them

nickster
i don't think you can :(

gogy
wanna call to distract
yourself?

yeah sure

...

belle turned on her pc and joined the groups discord, dream and george were already on and sapnap joined a couple minutes later.
they didn't speak about what had just happened, they all knew belle didn't want to talk about it, so they avoided the topic at all costs.

"belle, do you want whitelisted into the smp? we can just mess about on there." dream asked.
"oh wow, yeah!" she smiled.
"okay one second, i'll send you the ip."

they all got on the server, tommy was on it live-streaming and unknowingly to the group, chat was freaking out over belle joining the server.

belle decided to build a house close to erets castle, it was a little wooden cottage with flowers everywhere, sapnap had gone to find as many as he could. george helped build and so did dream, until tommy needed him halfway through for a bit.

"belle, orange or pink flowers?" sapnap asked.
"hm, pink." she thought about her answer, "wait are there any blue ones?"
"not here but i can look for some." he beamed.

george was trying to build the roof but he kept falling off and dying, the chat was filled with his death messages and tommy spamming cannon.

dream joined the vc again,
"belle, tommy wants you in his stream." he sounded tired.
"he does?"
"yeah he wants to be able to call it 'I SPOKE TO BELLEISGONE' or something." he chuckled.
"hm okay!" she smiled, "are you still gonna be on the call?" she asked.
"if you want me to be." he spoke kindly.
"yes!"
"aw young love." sapnap teased.
"we are older than you." dream scoffed.
"not denying anything." george joined in on the joke.
"don't worry george, i won't steal your boyfriend." she giggled, leaving the call before he could retaliate.

belle hovered over the call tommy and dream were both now in, she wasn't nervous to meet tommy, he seemed lovely but she was nervous about how loud he was.
she joined the call and he immediately shouted,
"WOMEN!"
"BOY!" she shouted back.
"i am not a boy, i'm a man." he huffed.
"mhm." she hummed in response as clay laughed.
"are you american?" he asked.
"no." she sounded confused.
"favourite women?"
"my mum?"
"wrong! anyway, why are you here?" he asked.
"tommy!" dream interrupted.
"cause you wanted me to join the call?" she asked confused.
"i mean the smp." he asked, "i don't mean it in a mean way! i'm just curious." he started defending himself.
"oh, i just wanted to join." she shrugged.
"lore?" he questioned.
"no, nothing like that." she giggled.
"damn it. if you do get involved, pick our side!" he beamed.
"i'll think about it."

belle continued to talk to tommy for a bit, still working on her house. george had rage quit from dying so much and sapnap was still searching the server for flowers, he was talking his job very seriously.
tommy came over to see the house, chat went crazy, speculating whether she was lying about not joining lore, and looking for hints to back up their thoughts. the sign 'dream and belles cottage' didn't help, they thought she was secretly teaming up with dream.

eventually tommy finished his stream, his persona changed almost immediately and he became a lot more calm, she knew his energetic act was fake but it shocked her how fast he could switch.

she finished building her house and logged off the smp. dream, george and sapnap were all still talking on the vc while belle just listened, only chiming in when someone asked a question.
sapnap and george had their cameras on, george was in bed and sapnap was in the kitchen making food, eventually belle fell asleep still on call.