46

belle @jinglebelle
like promised, today is a
normal day. the sun is
shining like normal, the birds
are chirping like normal and
i'm at the ai-
——————————————

ranboo @ranboosaysstuff
hey belle i don't think you
finished your sentence there!
|
belle @jinglebelle
oh right, i meant to say i'm
at the ai-

sapnap @sapnapalt
sounds like a nice day!
have fun :]
|
belle @jinglebelle
thank you, you too!

alex @alexdoesgames
i'll see you when you get
back from the ai-
|
belle @jinglebelle
see you then!

eret @eret
have fun at the ai-!
|
belle @jinglebelle
wish you were here with
me :[

user @username9
ai?
|
user @username3
artificial intelligence?
|
user @username18
you think she's at the
artificial intelligence? ✋😭

...

belle patiently sat in her car waiting for dream at the airport. her heart was racing and the butterflies in her stomach were getting stronger every minute. she was excited but she'd be lying if she said she wasn't a little nervous.

this was the boy she thought about 24/7, the boy she was head over heels for, the boy she felt safe around, the boy she was going to tell that she liked him.

she sat there bouncing her leg up and down waiting to see him emerge from the busy building in front of her. every time she saw a tall dirty blonde or really just anyone wearing green her heart would flutter.

that was until she saw his face stand out from everyone else's.

she got out of her car and waved him over, a wide smile wiped across her face. she saw his face light up and he began to walk a whole load faster to where she was.

"bells!" he beamed, letting go of his suitcase and wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her in closer.

"hi again." she smiled looking up at him as she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, "miss me?"

"i did indeed." he nodded, resting his head on top of hers, "i missed you a lot."

"i missed you too."

they both got into the car and it was like they'd never been apart. the nerves instantly melted away and the pair were giggling like little kids within seconds.

seeing each other in person, although it wasn't too different, was way better. just knowing they were next to each other was enough to make the other smile stupidly.

dream watched as belle drove back home, admiring every little thing about her. her hair that was effortlessly clipped back with two bits at the front dangling out which perfectly framed her face,

the way that when the sun hit her eyes you could see specs of gold, the dimples that appeared on her cheeks when something made her smile enough or the slight pink tint that covered her face when she got embarrassed.

this girl completely mesmerised him even when doing such a simple task as driving.

belle could feel his gaze on her and she wasn't complaining about it. she couldn't help but smile just knowing they were together again and she'd be able to see him face to face for the next two weeks.