58

belles birthday was in two days and dream and alex wanted to make sure that after all this chaos she could have the best day she'd had in a while.

she'd finally addressed the situation by making a twitlong the pair had helped her write after she spent the entire day alone trying to figure out how to explain everything as simple as possible.

so with everything out the way, the pair could come up with an amazing plan for the day. and since belle was out for the shopping, it made everything a lot easier.

"well, i know she said she wanted to make up for the week we spent not talking so i'm planning on staying a couple extra weeks." dream explained, "and since you'll be gone i know she doesn't like being alone so i figured that would help."

"she'll love that!" alex grinned, "i got her a pair of boots she's been wanting to get."

"the black ones?" he enquired.

"yup!" alex said proudly.

...

you will never believe who i just saw at tesco

who i just saw at tesco

who?

MY PRIMARY 1 TEACHER

SHE CAME UP TO ME
AND ASKED HOW
EVERYTHING WAS GOING

THEN ASKED ME WHAT I
DID FOR A LIVING

I HAD TO EXPLAIN TO
HER THAT I PLAY MINECRAFT
ALL DAY

that doesn't sound too bad

it was.

do u need anything
while i'm here?

apple juice

👍

....

"okay so how about i take her out for lunch and you can decorate the living room and turn it into a mini party?" alex suggested.

"why are you the one why gets to spend time with her?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"because i'm leaving in five days, you'll have her all to yourself." they nudged him slightly.

"fine." he scoffed. "and i was thinking something else, now don't get me wrong it's a long shot but if it works then i think it will be one of the best surprises."

he continued to explain his plan to alex, they loved it and were super eager to get it planned. they got everything sorted out as quick as possible, they really wanted this to work.

"oh honey, i'm home!" belle called out grinning only to notice both alex and dream sitting on the couch with a notebook in their hands. "what are you two up to?"

dream quickly looked at alex, not sure what to say, "he's just helping me with the new merch design i was showing you earlier!" they lied quickly.

"oh, i love that one! although i still think you should add red to the list of colours." belle replied, putting the shopping bags down and putting everything away.

dream went over to the kitchen to help her, "yeah that's what i said too." he nodded.

"see, two votes for red hoodies." she turned round to alex, "i bet george would agree too."

"i'll add red." alex rolled their eyes playfully. "speaking of george, i need to call him back." they said going to their bedroom.

"have fun! be responsible." belle teased.

"well we weren't planning on having phone sex!" alex called out exasperated causing belle to burst out laughing.

"well at least we know now." dream joked.

"now we know." belle nodded then continued to put the shopping away.

"so, you excited for your birthday?" he asked, wanting to know if she'd giving any hints to what she wanted.

"i mean i guess, i haven't really been thinking about it." she shrugged, "as long as i spend time with you and al i'm happy." she kissed his cheek.

"you're such a suck up." he smiled.

"you love me." she winked.

"i do." he kissed her forehead.

the rest of the day was spent watching movies and binge watching tv shows.

alex joined the couple in watching derry girls but left when they started to watch superstore.

alex and dream had everything planned perfectly for belles birthday. while belle was completely distracted they continued to text each other to smooth out the last few details and couldn't help but smirk whenever they looked at each other.

to say they were proud of themselves for the plan was an understatement. they were one hundred percent certain this would be the best birthday surprise ever.

once alex had left back to their room to pack for their trip, dream and belle lay on the couch cuddling.

belle rested her head on his shoulder, his head rested on hers. she wrapped her legs around his and the had a big blanket laid out over them to keep them warm.

"i like dina." belle thought out loud.

"do you? i prefer garrett." dream replied.

"i like him too." she nodded, "jonah is kind of annoying though."

"what about mateo?" he asked.

"love him too."

they watched the first season before getting tired and going to bed. they fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms, so glad to be talking again.

authors note

sorry this chapters so
short :/

i've been doing so many
essays, assignments and
portfolios for my courses
which are worth a lot of
my grades this week and
i'm going to be doing them
next week as well

so sorry if i don't update until
after thursday because that's
when i get off for summer! :D

as always, take care i love you <3

not proofread, sorry for any mistakes!