35

"i have one day to clean! one day!" alex said frantically running around the messy house.

"okay one, calm down. two, i'll help and three, it doesn't need to be spotless." belle said in attempts to calm them down.

"it's a tip in here!" the cried out.

"and who's fault is that?" belle asked crossing her arms like a disappointed mother.

"it's hardly my fault." alex rolled their eyes.

"you got drunk and trashed the place, who's fault is that?" belle asked rhetorically.

"i don't know, not mine." they held their hands up in defence.

"yeah yeah, just start cleaning the bathroom. i'll deal with the kitchen." belle said picking up the empty bottles everywhere.

alex was not a lightweight, so getting them drunk was a rare occurrence but when it happened all hell breaks loose.
the house was a mess and empty bottles were everywhere. they'd been running about the place all morning making sure everything was perfect for bee and carter visiting, but between all the running and freaking out, not much cleaning was being done.

belle started with the kitchen, washing all the dishes that had been pilling up over the past few days and putting them away in their allocated spaces.

she wiped down the counters and cabinets by alex's request even though she wasn't one hundred percent sure why they wanted the place to look so great.

the amount of times bee and carter had been on facetime and seen the place looking like an absolute dump was unbelievable so making it look so perfect was pretty pointless considering they'll mess it up within the first few hours.

"where are they sleeping?" belle asked leaning on the bathroom door.

"bee's sleeping in my room, carter's staying on the couch." alex answered while cleaning the sink.

"i was thinking of visiting my family for a bit if he wants to stay in my room instead of the couch." the girl said happily.

"are you sure?" alex asked.

"yeah. plus i've not stayed with them in ages." she smiled.

"thank you!" they grinned.

...

okay hear me out

okay hear me out

minecraft but every time
the other one takes damage
you get shocked

so i'd get shocked if you
took damage?

yes and vice versa