36

belle didn't stay around for long, not wanting to ruin the trios first ever meet-up. she could tell how excited alex was and didn't want to ruin it for them. after all, six years is a long time to wait.

she stuck around for about forty minutes, just to say hello and chat for a while. then she drove the short thirty minute drive to her families house. she didn't bring much, just her laptop, phone and some toiletries.

she was planning on just listening to a podcast while driving but that changed when dream called her right before she left.

"hi bells!" his voice echoed through the phone.

"hello there, clayton." she greeted.

"what time are you leaving?" he asked.

"just about to." she answered while grabbing her car keys. "are you busy? i was just going to listen to a podcast but talking to you would be more fun."

"i'm not busy. just make sure you focus on the road more than me." he smiled even though she couldn't see.

"that won't be hard, i don't usually focus on you much anyway." she joked sitting down in her car.

"harsh but we both know that's not true." he teased, "i live in your head rent free."

"the only place you live rent free is my nightmares." she teased back.

"is that so?" he chuckled.

"it is indeed, clayton." she nodded to herself.

"i don't know where the nickname clayton even came from but i hate it." he sighed trying to hold back a laugh.

"alex started saying it after they found out your name." she explained, "it just stuck."

"speaking of alex did you meet their friends?" he asked curiously.

"i did." she affirmed, "bee gives the best hugs and carter is way taller than i expected him to be." she said happily, "bee even brought over alex's favourite sweets from america and carter brought some drinks from there too."

"they sound great." dream grinned, "this is the first time meeting, right?"

"yeah." she smiled, "they've known each other for six years as well."

"damn, we really speedran a meet-up." he laughed.

"we did, but you speedrun everything." she joked.

"oh come on now." he continued to laugh, "you agreed! you wanted to meet me."

"correction, i wanted to meet george and nick." she giggled at her own joke, "you just happened to be there."

"and you just happened to fall asleep cuddling me every night." he teased.

"not every night." her cheeks turned pink, "one night i feel asleep on the couch."

"and i brought you back to my bedroom and you ended up cuddling me." he said proudly.

she rolled her eyes, "shut up, green man."

she was right, driving while talking to him was way more fun than listening to a podcast or music. talking to him was way more fun than just about anything in her eyes.

"so what did you think of the shock video idea?" he asked after a few minutes of rambling on about nothing.

"i think it's a good idea." she nodded, "although i swear to god if you just take damage every chance you get and keep on shocking me i will block you on everything." she threatened.