10

belle woke up quite early and noticed sapnap and george's camera showed the were sleeping, clay was quiet so she assumed he was too. she giggled at the fact the all had a virtual sleepover and muted herself so she could go in the shower without waking them up.
she didn't put on any music as she didn't know if alex was up yet, she just quietly hummed to herself as she washed her hair.

she got out, quickly towel drying her hair before putting on an oversized tee and pyjama shorts. she sat back down at her pc still muted on call and went on her survival minecraft world.
she'd just started it the other day, only having a small house and some iron tools. she decided to go mining when she screamed, getting scared by a baby zombie. she looked over at the call and saw george had woken up,

"good morning, george!" she beamed after unmuting.
"morning, belle. how long have you been up?" he asked.
"about an hour, i'm playing minecraft."
"so you were watching nick and i sleep?" he teased.
"yeah, if only clay had his camera on, i could have watched you all." she joked back.

george also stayed on the call while he attempted to make breakfast. belle watched him as he made way too many mistakes.

"why would you put soy sauce on pancakes?" she said in disgust.
"ew that's disgusting, why would you even be thinking of that?" he questioned.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY WOULD I BE THINKING OF THAT!? YOU'RE THE ONE DOING IT!" she whisper yelled, making sure not to wake the other two up.
"WHAT?" he screamed, "shit!" he huffed noticing his mistake, "i thought it was syrup."
belle wheezed and banged her hand on her desk, walking up sapnap.
"what the fuck is going on?" he mumbled.
"george put soy sauce on his pancakes by accident." belle laughed.
"ew." he mumbled, turning over and going back to sleep.
"we need to be quiet it's only 4am for them." belle giggled.
"i hate time zones." george complained, putting his pancakes in the bin, "guess i'm having cereal." he huffed.

belle and george ended up going in a different call so they could play bedwars without trying to keep quiet, which ended up being a good decision as they would not stop yelling.

"THEY ARE AT OUR BASE! THEY ARE AT OUR BASE!" belle yelled to george.
"IM GOING!" he yelled back.
"shit." he huffed after a huge your bed was destroyed was displayed on both our monitors.
"for fucks sake." belle sighed, "hardcore mode now." she joked.
"yup, where are you?" he asked.
"yellow." she said, "it's the one on the left from blue."
"on my way."

george was on his way... to green. they lost that round.
"I GAVE YOU THE DIRECTIONS SO YOU COULDN'T MESS THEM UP!" belle complained.
"it's not my fault i'm colourblind!" he defended.
"yeah but it is your fault you can't tell your lefts from rights." she sighed.
"try again?"
"definitely."

they played another few rounds, winning most of them before clay joined their vc.
"good morning." he said with a raspy voice. a really freaking cute raspy voice.
"morning, clay." george smiled.
"good morning!" belle beamed.
"what are you guys doing?" he asked.
"bedwars." george answered.
"you guys stopping anytime soon? i can join in like 10 minutes." he said.
"i have no plans in stopping." belle shrugged.
"neither." george agreed.
"okay i'll be back soon." he said before leaving the call.
"does he still not know what you look like?" george asked suddenly.
"no, why?" she answered with another question.
"just curious, you know what he looks like so i just wondered." he shrugged.
"ah." she smiled, even though he couldn't see her.

they waited for clay to come back before starting another game. the winning streak continued and the volume level increased. eventually sapnap woke up and realised he was in a call by himself before joining the one they were all in.

"you all left me." he huffed.
"sorry, sap." belle apologised, "we didn't want to wake you up." she explained.
"mhm." he hummed.

everyone except belle had their cameras on, it's not that she didn't want them to know what she looked like, she found it hilarious how desperate clay and sapnap wanted a face reveal, george didn't seem too bothered.

—————————————

authors note

sorry this is such a short one :(

anyway i hope ur doing good and taking care of urself <3

thank you so much for 1k reads ily