24

belle was in dreams bedroom upstairs facetiming alex while george and sapnap interrogated dream on what happened while the pair were gone.

"i'm telling you, nothing else happened." the blonde explained biting into an apple.
"no sneaky little kiss you're not telling us about?" sapnap teased.
"shut up." he scoffed.
"you guys would be cute together, it's obvious you like her." george said walking over to the couch after grabbing water from the kitchen.
"i don't know if i like her." he rolled his eyes.
"you do." the two boys said in unison.
"no need to gang up on me." dream complained putting his hands up in defence.
"you like her, she likes you. i don't see what's so confusing about the situation." sapnap shrugged.
"you think she likes me?" dream asked.
"you're so oblivious." sapnap sighed.

~~

"so what's happening over there?" alex grinned through belles phone.
"clay and i just got back from disney springs! it was so fun, i bought you a stitch teddy." belle beamed.
"glad you're enjoying yourself." alex smiled, placing their phone against the bottom of their pc. "what music should i play for my starting soon screen?" they asked, putting their headphones on.
"you're about to stream?" belle asked to which alex nodded.
"i'll send you a playlist." belle grinned.
"thanks, before i go," alex turned to face the camera, "seriously, what's going on between you two?"
"between who?" belle said clueless.
"you and dream." they said nonchalantly.
"nothing." the girl shrugged.
"you like him and he obviously likes you." they rolled their eyes.
"you think he likes me?" belle asked, her lips turning up slightly at the thought.
"you're so oblivious." they sighed.

~~~~~

liked by dreamwastaken sapnapinsta and 874,310 others belleisgone we went to disney springs :) 👤 dreamwastaken

belleisgone we went to disney springs :)
👤 dreamwastaken

view all comments...

dreamwastaken :)
belleisgone :)

quackity ew i hate couples
belleisgone we aren't a couple 😐

sapnapinsta ditch him, be mine ;)
belleisgone 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ me on my way to meet u