59

"alright chat, i'm back! did you miss me?" belle greeted her chat, sipping from the water bottle dream filled up for her.

"i just quickly wanna talk about what happened in case anyone didn't already see my response." she clasped her hands and took a deep breath, "obviously everything in that thread that first came out was made up or taken out of context."

"i never said the f slur, even though i'm allowed to. i was referring to a cigarette. i don't feel comfortable using the f slur. the joke i made about alex's brother was about their brother who is two years older than me. he was there at the time and found it funny, and we are really close." she paused,

"everything else on that thread was made up and i don't think we need to bring anymore attention to it." she sighed. "oh and before i forget, the picture. to be honest i don't really think it matters if it's me or not but i think it should be said that's it's horrible to go out your way to find pictures of someone to 'expose them'."

"anyway, i just wanted to clear that up before we started today but thank you for all the support you guys have been giving me this last week, it means a lot." she said with a smile.

"okay so today we are going to be playing girls go games, i got this idea from quackity!" she explained while loading up the website.

she scrolled through the endless amount of games, putting a poll up for chat to decide what game they were going to play. the winner ended up being dressing up pregnant disney princesses.

"oooh~ what princess should we pick?" she thought out loud, "i'm going with rapunzel."

"this is kind of weird i'm not going to lie guys." she said as she picked out a skirt. "rapunzel and eugene  were obviously getting a bit cheeky."

she continued to dress up rapunzel before getting bored and moving onto the next game, getting someone ready for their wedding.

"you know, i think these games can have some bad messages for young people. at the start the always have spots and grown out eyebrows when they are supposed to look 'ugly' and then when they look 'beautiful' they have clear skin and perfectly plucked eyebrows." she said her thoughts out loud.

"which is shitty because neither of those things make you ugly. every single person is beautiful." she ended her mini rant.

she continued to make her way through the games chat was telling her to try when she heard the familiar bing that echoed whenever someone joined your vc.

"hi belle!" karl's voice rang through the computer. "are you busy? i need your help with-"

"wait wait wait." she cut him off, "i'm live!"

"oh." he giggled, "hi chat! sorry am i interrupting?"

"not at all." she shook her head despite no one being able to see her, "just playing some kid games, you can stick around if you'd like! you're always welcome." she smiled.

in the other room while belle streamed, alex and dream got ready to go out to buy supplies for the small surprise party the next day.

"BE BACK SOON! LOVE YOU!" alex called out before the pair left.

"LOVE YOU TOO! TAKE CARE!" she shouted back.