47

"she's my girlfriend dude! she's actually my girlfriend." dream gushed quietly to sapnap over the phone while belle took david outside. "i was going to tell her how i felt, then boom- she tells me first!"

"gotta say i expected it to take longer than the first hour you were there but congrats!" sapnap replied.

"i can't believe it." dream sighed contently. "oh- i still have the crystal necklaces to give her! i'll talk to you later, love you bye!"

"love yo-" sapnap was cut off by dream hanging up.

dream rushed to his bag sitting by the kitchen counter which had the necklaces in it, he eagerly looked underneath everything to find the little wrapped up box.

"what's that?" belle asked curiously, coming back inside, david by her side.

"it's for you." he grinned ear to ear, handing it over to her.

"oh, what for?" she raised her eyebrows slightly, intrigued.

she carefully unwrapped the wrapping paper which she knew for a fact sapnap must have helped with considering dream couldn't wrap gifts to save his life.

"just for letting me stay here." he replied happily.

"oh my god." she gushed when she opened the small box, "i've been wanting these forever."

"i know." he said proudly, "i got two cause they're supposed to enhance each other, i could be wrong though. i didn't know which websites were reliable or really anything about crystals but i tried my best." he began to nervously ramble.

"i love it thank you!" she said softly, pulling him closer in for a hug. "put it on for me?" she asked handing it over.

she turned round and lifted her hair out the way while dream put both necklaces round her neck, clasping them at the back.

"they're so pretty." she smiled looking down at them. "thank you, again." she turned round, kissing his cheek.

"of course." he replied, a wide grin wiped across his face.

...

belle @jinglebelle
stream on my alt account
with dream, alex and george
in 10 mins! come paint ur
nails with us!
—————————————

karl @honkkarl
tell george i say hi
|
belle @jinglebelle
@georgenotfound karl says
hi
|
george @georgenotfound
tell him i say hi back
|
belle @jinglebelle
@honkkarl he says hi back

sapnap @sapnapalt
when the group hangs out
without you 💔
don't hmu // going dark :/
|
belle @jinglebelle
join vc then
|
sapnap @sapnapalt
too late i'm playing valorant
with punz

dream @dreamwastaken
sounds like a stream u
wouldn't want to miss!!
|
alex @alexdoesgames
couldn't agree more!
|
belle @jinglebelle
i also agree
|
george @georgenotfound
i don't agree but i want to
feel included so... upvote

...

"you all ready?" belle asked, still muted with her starting soon screen up.

alex and george sat at one side of the screen with the webcam facing them both while dream and belle had a webcam facing their hands at the other side of the screen.